003 ; i like to be hugged

"i always feel like somebody's watching me

"i always feel like somebody's watching me."

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

CLARA STILL SAT ACROSS FROM CHUCKY AND JAKE AS chucky began to question him. "so jake. are you more of a stabbing kind of guy or a strangulation kind of guy?" jake shrugged slightly, how could he know what he is yet? he's never killed. "cause i see the appeal of both." "i-i don't know." jake stuttered out, his eyes drifting back and forth from chucky to clara.

jake began to shake his head, "neither. i-i don't know if i can do this." jake looked over at chucky who had been leaning back, his hands behind his head "oh, sure you can. easy. you want hard?" chucky began to chuckle "try choking someone with these." he showed jake his hands, jake just stared at him. "you hate her, don't you?" jake once again, shook his head as he looked back over at chucky "of course i hate her.

"she's definitely got it comin'" now leaning back against his hands again "yeah and- i want her dead." clara sat up and shook her head, she didn't like what chucky was trying to do to jake "jake don't say that." the doll and the boy looked at her like she was crazy "look clara. you're making your way up my list" the red headed doll said to her, she didn't care.

"but what if i'm not a killer?" jake asked chucky, who looked back at jake "everybody's a killer if you push 'em far enough! and i think lexy's pushed you right over the edge." the rest of the night was just chucky telling his life story and him and jake just bickering back and forth.

the next morning, after getting dressed into the clothes she had packed before going over to jakes, jake, clara, and junior made their way to school. it was passing periods between classes, clara made her way to her locker that was next to jakes but stopped in her tracks once she heard the two talking. "well... i wish i could like.. protect you or something." "aww." clara mumbled to herself, still listening in on their conversation.

once jake walked away, she made her way towards devon "jevons number one fan here. that was super cute!" devon looked down, obviously embarrassed as his cheeks flushed a bright red. clara leaned back into her locker, placing her hand over her forehead as she mocked devon "oh jake. i wish i could like.... protect you or something." devon hit clara's shoulder slightly as they began to walk towards the doors of the school.

"so not cool clara, so not cool." they both laughed.

after school, clara had still been at juniors, she was gathering her stuff from last night so she could head home to her sister. the brunette then heard chattering coming from outside, the window had been cracked so she decided to listen in. it was jake and lexy's voice. "okay. talk." was the last thing she heard before she made her way downstairs "bye bree! logan." she walked out of the front door after hearing juniors parents yelling 'bye' to her.