001 ; the doll

"he's not vintage, he's retro

"he's not vintage, he's retro."

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

"CLARA,, CLARA!" JAKE YELLED waving his hand in front of the brunettes face. clara had spaced out for the fifth time in a row today, she wasn't really feeling it today. "huh? yeah? what." her voice was low and soft as she finally focused her attention back onto him.

"anyways, i need your help." his breath was kinda shaky, the doll in his hands "i want to sell chucky." clara's face had confusion written all over it "why so quickly?" she questioned him, one question after another... and then another "is everything okay?"

she was interrupted when a boy with curly hair came up to his locker gaining both of their attentions. "hey uh... i like your doll. i'm into vintage too!" he tried to make a conversation but they both knew what he wanted. to get introduced to his cousin. "actually he's retro. would you wanna buy him." clara spoke for jake. the boy shook his head before he played with his fingers.

"this is really awkward i know but do you think you can introduce me to your cousin?" he asked jake who was now shoving his doll into his locker, "junior?" he groaned as he rolled his eyes, slamming his locker. clara turned around and notice junior who just awkwardly smiled at him.

"i get that a lot." juniors hand gripped his backpack straps as he shrugged "i'm flattered really but i don't... it's not my thing." her blonde curls bounced as she walked over to the 3 teenagers, giving junior a quick kiss on his lips. anger rose in clara, lexy was a bitch.

"why was he with her and not.. me?" clara thought to herself.

"no wait snap out of it. he's lexy's boyfriend."
she thought to herself again.

she let out a sigh before drowning out her thoughts again and joining in the conversation, the blondes hand was placed onto juniors shoulder and the boy who was interested in junior now walked away. "what's his name?" junior asked, chucky in jakes hands again.

lexy sat there with a smug look on her face, it took clara a minute to calm herself down because lexy just pushed her buttons. but they were forced to get along because of junior "what's your name?" jake asked the doll with a slight sigh, the dolls mouth moved up and down.

"hi i'm chucky, wanna play?" lexy started smiling, finally pulling her hand off of juniors shoulder before grabbing her phone as she laughed "oh my god that's adorable." she was about to take a picture, clara looked over at jake who now had a smile on his face as he lifted up the doll "chucky cheese."

"you're not tearing him apart i hope." clara felt eyes on her and she knew it wasn't jake because he was having a conversation with lexy which explains why it was junior. looking away from jake for a split second, she then made eye contact with junior who immediately looked away. "anyways. let's go jake." clara grabbed onto jakes shoulder and pushed him in front of her.