𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑.

Zacznij od początku

" We are so screwed." She whispered as I looked down, fixing my top to make sure the girls looked good.

I looked really hot today.

Not to toot my own horn but I did.

I was dressed in a white corset top with baby pink string along the sides, a little lace detailing rimming the top and along the spaghetti straps. I paired it with some white flared low rise hudson jeans and my white dior high tops.

My favorite part of the outfit was my necklace— the statement piece. Growing up my momma always told me that you should always wear something with a statement piece.

" So screwed." I repeated. Looking up, I noticed that I had lost them from my line of eyesight.

Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuckity fuck fuck fuck!

Where the fuck did they go!

" Oh fuck! Where did they go?" I panicked, trying to scan the crowds for them. If they weren't in front of us then they would be behind us.

Please don't be behind us.

"Awww."

Fuck my life.

"You guys were looking for us."

Chills ran up and down my body. The hairs on the back of my neck rose in response to his signature scent washing over me, evading my nostrils and reminding me of all the times I'd had my nose buried in his neck while he was buried inside of me.

I couldn't fold for him— not this early.

Rhegan's grip tightened around my hand as we both turned around, coming face to face with the men that have taken over our minds and made it their homes.

Kyler stared me down, daring me with his eyes to look away first. But I held my ground, returning the same energy as his eyes ran a trail down my face, smirking when they landed on my neck.

And I knew the reason for that smirk.

There was only two things that I held over any girl that he fucked before, during, and after me. There were only two things that put me on a pedestal above the rest and I took joy in knowing that.

I took joy in knowing that they could never give him what only he allows me to give him. He would never feel for them the way he feels for me.

Only me.

They then trailed to my breast, widening slightly because he loved my breast just as much as he loved my ass and mouth. And then they came back up to my face, meeting my eyes.

He inhaled a deep breath as mine glazed over.

Fuck. Stop it, Jora.

Don't give him the wrong idea no matter how fucking sexy he looked in his stupid fucking sexy outfit with his stupid fucking sexy grin.

Snap out of it— you are better than this.

...But was I?

I was so utterly ridiculously weak for this man that I was beyond repair. He managed to break my heart, put the pieces back together, and break it all over again like a sadistic psychopath.

"Jesus Jora, stop looking at me like that." His jaw clenched.

I can't help it.

I needed to turn around. I had to.

Closing my eyes, I turned around and focused on the game starting up. " A sinkhole isn't going to come and swallow your ass up." Rhegan leans over as I sink further down into my sink.