patience

You should've known that wearing that short skirt was going to end in trouble.

you just didn't think it would be the minute he opened his office door.

You've never seen him move faster, he practically tugged you to his office, shutting the door, sending a clear message to foggy as he left for lunch.

"Noted! Just keep it off my desk!"Foggy shouted, laughing to himself, before leaving the office. You chuckled into your boyfriends lips.

His lips engulfed yours with a fiery hunger and desire that left you breathless and craving more. He had lifted you onto his desk, as he stood between your legs, his hands resting on your thighs, dangerously edging up towards your core, dancing against the fabric of the short black skirt, his other hand gripping your other thigh so tight that it was sure to leave bruises.

"How did you know I was wearing the skirt-" you laughed. He smiled.

"I could hear the sound of the fabric- it's different from the other ones - kinda squeakier " he laughed back. You smiled, before kissing him again. "That and your confidence- you knew what you were doing " he muttered into the kiss.

"So what? You can smell confidence now?" You joked. He chuckled darkly.

"No, but I could almost taste the arousal between your legs the minute you walked through the office door, because you knew exactly what was going to happen when I realized what you were wearing." He grinned.

You smirked as you began to kiss his jaw, moving down to his neck. He moaned slightly when you got to his sweet spot, his pulse point. He felt vulnerable there, and you took full advantage of that. His head dipped back slightly.

You sucked gently, marking his neck. He shimmied you closer to the edge of the desk, his hips beginning to buck forward randomly, his hardening bulge desperate for some sort of touch. He nuzzled into your neck as you continued your assault on his neck, your hand beginning to move down slowly, your finger tracing shapes just above his belt. He grunted as his hips bucked forward again.

You hushed him as your hands went to fidget with his belt buckle, trying to find the buckle to get the leather belt off him. Eventually you found it, and you clicked it open with a satisfying clip. Matt couldn't contain himself, and his bulge was alot more prominent in those silk briefs. Your hand cupped him over the fabric, earning another loud moan from him.

Thank god Foggy and Karen were out and the office was closed, because Matt was not even trying to be quiet.

You hushed him again, smiling softly as he nodded into the crook of your neck. Your hand began to creep under the soft, black silky material, before finding his cock and wrapping your hand around the base. He hissed at the contact, his hips bucking his cock against your hand. He was thick and long, and more than enough to please someone.

"If you don't touch me I'm going to fall apa-" his words were interrupted as your soft and delicate hand work up his cock, pre cum leaking from his tip and down a thick vein running down the underneath of his cock. He hissed loudly as his hips bucked against your hand.

"We - we haven't got long before Foggy comes back-" Matt whimpered.

"I know... I guess a quickie will have to do until you come home tonight .." you sighed sarcastically. He laughed back, before kissing you, his hands pulling your skirt up. His other hands tugged your hands up to wrap around his neck, much to your disappointment.

" I really wanted to -"

"I would've cum- wanna fuck you first" he whispered back. "We don't have time for static. I'll make it up to you tonight" his hands found your panties, and he pushed the lace to the side, his calloused fingers massaging your slit. Your grip around his neck got tighter as he slipped a digit in, slowly pumping it in and out. He feverishly kissed at your neck, marking a spot just above your collarbones. You felt that flame ignite deep in your abdomen and moaned as his palm made repetitive contact with your clit, helping your orgasm build twice as fast. His fingers moved slow, but deep, hitting that sweet spot inside you every single time. You whimpered as you felt yourself getting dangerously close to the edge.

Matt obviously picked up on this, his grin grower darker as he picked up his face, creating even more pleasure then you thought to be plausible.

"Are you going to cum sweetheart? Go on then.. " he whispered into your ear, working you over that tidal wave as it washed over you, your thighs beginning to shake. He smiled, before pulling you into a kiss, your lips meeting. He pulled away briefly, and before you could ask any questions, he had pulled you off the desk and bent you over it.

Your face rested against the cool mahogany.
"Oh sweetheart... you're dripping.. do you need a good pounding?".
You nearly stopped breathing right there and then.
You felt his index finger trace from the bottom of those black pumps, up your shins, past your thighs and up to your ass, stopping briefly. He smiled to himself as he playfully grabbed it, before continuing to trace up your body. His cold finger traced up your spine, and finally to your neck where he finally wrapped his hand around the back of your neck, and without any warning, pushed into you. You moaned at the sudden stimulation, your whimpers muffled from the desk.

He slowly began inching himself into you, and you felt yourself stretch to accommodate him, as he certainly wasn't small. His fingers remained wrapped around the back of your neck.

"Came in here in that short little skirt.. knew I'd pin you to this desk didn't you? " he chuckled darkly, his hips finally meeting yours as his cock finally completely filled you. You whined at the contact, your lips not able to form syllables.

"Fuck.. you were made for me" he panted, his hips thrusting in and out repeatingly grazing over that sensitive spot. Your hands clutched the edge of the desk, your knuckles going white as you tried to contain yourself. You were still hazy from your previous orgasm, so your body was even more sensitive to his touch and to him.

"Matt-" you mumbled out, your lips quivering from the overwhelming pleasure building once again, his hips slamming into yours, his moans were echoed throughout the office and you were positive the businesses below would complain.

His head cocked to the side, before a wide devious grin stretched across his face. "Oh sweetheart... are you already gonna cum? " he teased, his fingers reaching down between your pelvic bone and the mahogany desk , and began circling your clit with just the right amount of pressure for pleasure. Your knees nearly buckled beneath you at the overwhelming pleasure. Your thighs twitched and began shaking as the pleasure became too much. You mumbled out a "mhm", anxious to please him so he would allow you to cum.

You heard him chuckle before his hips slammed into yours.

"I want you to cum on my cock, alright sweetheart?" He asked, his other hand alternating directions as he toys with your clit.
You nodded furiously as you leant on the desk, knowing your legs would give out without it there.
And then your orgasm washed over you like a tidal wave, your body twitching, your hips moving quickly away from his fingers which were previously massaging your clit. You moaned loudly as his grip on your neck tightened, sinful statements falling from his lips as he thrusted once more, before you felt him come. His cock twitched as he came, his moms low and gravelly in your ear.

The two of you panted, your post orgasm tiredness hitting you both like a ton of bricks. He pulled your skirt back down and smiled, before flopping back into his office chair and putting himself back into his pants.

"The one thing I can tell you for sure is that there isn't a hope in hell you are sleeping tonight" he chuckled, and edge of sincerity here. You smiled.

"Just as well we have the day off tomorrow then ~" you smirked, before combing your fingers through your hair and padding to the office bathroom to freshen up.

You knew what he said was a promise.
And you knew you would be sore tomorrow morning, yours legs already burning and aching from round 1.

The next 24 hours were going to be fun.
.
.
.
.

This is pretty short for me but anyway ! I've been super busy with school atm but I jsut got the place on a week long course for late February and I CANT WAIT