Mine.

definitely nsfw, wrote this when I should be sleeping cuz I've got work in like 6 hours but anYway

"I told you not to talk to him!" Matt groaned angrily.

"Well maybe if you weren't so caught up with that blonde bitch I wouldn't have had to?!" You fired back.

You and him had gone to a Christmas party to try and relax for the night. Matt wanted you to have fun because of how hard you had been working, but the night took a turn for the worst. And here you are in Matt's apartment, arguing and bickering.

"Karen? Honey we have been over this" he sighed, sitting on his couch with his head in his hands.

You kinda forgot he was blind momentarily. He didn't know the woman was blonde.

"No- god no not karen. The bitch with that horrible floral perfume that she drenched herself in. Hell, I don't even have your senses and my nostrils were burning" you mumbled.

he sighed and groaned. "I was trying to get information for a case. I need to kn-"

"Is this a case for Matt or for Daredevil? Because if it was for daredevil, why did you lie to me and tell me you just wanted me to go out for the night and have fun? Was this just another plot to secretly keep working ? I was standing alone for basically the entire night!" You said shakily.

His blank gaze averted to the floor as he looked down. "I - know how it looks but y/n I swear I didn't know she would be th-"

"Talking to her is one thing, but letting her touch your arms is another, and letting her lean next to you" you snapped. You crossed your arms and stared at him.

He removed his circular glasses, placing them down onto his coffee table. You took a deep breath.

He didn't exactly deny it. He didn't deny that he was flirting with her. You felt your heart break a little

"I'm leaving." you muttered disappointingly, grabbing your coat and getting ready to leave.

"No - please... don't leave. I'll- I'll explain. " he muttered shakily. He stood up and fidgeted.

You stood by his door, arms crossed, as you awaited what he had to say for himself.

"It's for both Murdock and The Devil, I wasn't aware I was being too much- the whiskey brings down extremity when she touched me I wasn't aware it was intenional but I let it happen because - because if I don't get that information, people will die" he said calmly, but putting emphasis on the last part.

"Let it happen? Matthew? You have a fucking girlfriend. You cant "let this happen" because you want a piece of information " you whisper shouted.
He looked down in shame. You knew he was new to relationships, and didn't exactly know what they looked like due to his childhood, but you thought this was just common sense.

He stayed quiet in shame, blank gaze at the floor as he fidgeted.

"You're an asshole, Murdock"you said, clearing your throat as tears threatened to prick at your eyes. You opened his apartment door and stepped outside.

"Wait no- please don't lea-" Matt stuttered as he stood up to go after you. Until he heard the tapping and creaking of the stairs as you left his building. He took a deep breath, and held the bridge of his nose. He decided to go onto patrol. Clear his head. So he put on his black suit and left home.

You ignored him, walking outside into the snow covered streets of Hell's Kitchen. The rain pitter pattered onto the pavement, as you began walking home.

As you walked past an alley, someone grabbed you from behind, dragging you into the alley and forcing you against a wall.

"What's his identity!" The man demanded. You sighed as you felt the sharp prick of the knife that was placed at your throat.

Matt Murdock/ Daredevil imagines जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें