Winter Mornings and new beginnings

Fluff, because I am C O L D, very slight nsfw mention and being naked lol

You and Matt were entangled in eachother. He was big spoon, of course. He always slept better when he felt you were safe, aka wrapped up in his arms.

His arm was wrapped around your waist, holding you close to him, and his stubble tickled your neck.
His legs intertwined with his, being as close as you could possibly be to eachother.

You had woken up thirty minutes ago, the soft light shining in from the bedroom window through the icy frost on the window pane. It was December now, meaning mornings were cold and nippy, where the morning radio blared Mariah Carey seven times an hour.

But you loved it.

Apart from the fact that you now needed to pee, but your husband-to-be was like a human heater and was keeping you warm, especially since you both lay naked from last nights late night ... conversations. The thought of getting up into the freezing cold apartment outside your cosy duvet haven sounded like hell.

You felt his warm breath on the back of your neck, his nose nuzzled in the crook of your shoulder. He affectionately rubbed his fingers against the bare skin on your waist, as he began to peacefully stir.

He placed a sleepy kiss to your shoulder, then to your neck. "Thank you for last night, you're truly phenomenal" he smiled.

You smiled back, memories of last night flooding back. He took you out for dinner, before asking you to marry him on the bridge you shared your first kiss on, and the last thing you remember was the two of you stumbling towards his bed, his suit and your dress discarded to the floor.

The pretty ring decorated your wedding finger, the gem catching the sunlight now and then. Your legs stung from last night, but you didn't mind. Nothing a hot shower wouldn't help to relax the muscles, especially on a cold morning.

"I love you Matt" you sighed happily.
He hummed happily.

"I love you more sweetheart" he replied back, kissing your shoulder again. His naked body rested against yours.