Chapter 1

Racing is like being on top of the world for Dream. His car could crash and he could die at any moment, but he wouldn't. People screamed his name as he risked injury and money all by driving a car and he felt like god on the track.

Speaking of screaming, George was doing none of it. He was scrolling on his phone as screams erupted from around him. Desperately trying to ignore it, he looked up at his friend, Wilbur, who was standing up like everyone else. His hair flew around as the cars drove by. Lucky him, Wilbur got them front seats.

Wilbur intensely watched as his brother, Tommy, drove his red car around the track. Never being one for racing, Wilbur always stood on the sideline, cheering on his brother as loudly as he could. He would never admit it, but he idolized Tommy. Tommy had made a successful career at such a young age, while Wilbur was still struggling to keep up.

Looking intensely at the road in front of him, Tommy sweat under his jacket, his only thoughts being to not crash and to make his brother proud. Wilbur was like a best friend to him, and even through the hundreds of cheers, Tommy swears he can hear Wilbur's above them all. Yet, an orange car numbs into him, and his attention is drawn to his right.

"Shit-" Sapnap swerved as he accidentally hit Tommy's car. You're technically not supposed to, but it tends to happen a lot. The two slowed down as A blue car sped past them both at top speeds. Sapnap felt his ears heat up. He had glanced at the bright boy in the stands for two moments and was already losing.

That said bright boy in the stands was watching intently. He always admired the bombshell racer for his courage and confidence. It always made Sapnap look handsome and charming. To most others, he seemed obnoxious, but Karl Jacobs loved everything about him. But, his attention was diverted to the tall, lanky boy who almost fell off the stairs.

"Ranboo, be more careful!" Tubbo grabbed Ranboo's sleeve to stabilize him before he fell down the stairs. He said that platform boots was a bad idea, but ranboo just had to look fashionable wherever he went. "Come on, we're gonna miss big Q's win!"

Driving past the two slowing drivers, Big Q, or Quackity, giggled to himself. After Sapnap and Tommy slowed down, he was now in second place, Right behind a pink car. All was going well.

Until a blur of greens sped past them, winning the race as the stadium burst into cheers.

Dream screamed out, "Let's go!" George jumped at the sudden noise louder than before, Wilbur being a part of that. Tommy and Sapnap groaned to themselves, Karl Jacobs looked disappointedly at the orange car, and Tubbo and Ranboo clapped for the winner.