15- The First Day

When you're at McDonald's and your friends tell you they don't want fries, get them the fries or else your fries will be their fries... And when you're out of fries... You become the fries...

----

What an amazing time to be alive. Nothing much was happening. Just you and your mind, sitting alone in your room. Everything was simply much more interesting when contemplating the mysteries of the world, in this case the results you might have received and the impression the teachers had gotten of you.

I definitely did well, but I can't exactly say how well. I did beat quite a few robots, but in regards to what the teachers think of me, I might just be a maniac who doesn't have much control over their power.

I mean, they would be right in assuming that, but that's not the point.

During the entrance exam, it could be said that you passed with flying colors. However, it also stood as a good example of how little options there were to practice with outside of school. Since quirks were prohibited in public, and state-of-the art training equipment wasn't exactly available for free, there had been a clear discrepancy between what you thought your power was, and your actual power.

Exhibit A: The Fifth Robot

"Oh, wait a second." You muttered, releasing your web and holding your hand to your forehead, rubbing it exasperatedly.

"I literally have electricity. Why am I even bothering with this?" You identified a two pointer around the corner. Sighing, you shot a web to the wall above the robot, and pulled off the ground.

Guess I'm just stupid. Who cares, I already knew that. Still feels bad though. 

As you came upon the green bot, you reached a hand out and the skin crackled with blue light.

Haven't used this in a while. Hm. It's probably fine. Can't be too bad.

Reaching your target and finally making contact with it, the lightning spread like wildfire over the surface. When you landed on top of it, the robot started to make a suspicious hissing sound. 

Nani?

Que?

Quid est?

The armored exterior cracked, and small streams of smoke began to spray out from in between. 

Uh-Oh-

Exhibit A: The Fifth Robot, Closed

Enter Exhibit B: The Dramatic Exit

This case seemed shorter and simpler at first glance, but in summary, had some more lasting consequences and likely looked a bit worse than having unintentionally exploded a robot. 

Recovery girl had just finished healing you, and your body felt in tip-top shape to say the least. Unfortunately, the recovery effect seemed to have also tapped into wherever the high stores of bio-electricity were in your body, because you could practically feel the mitochondria having a dance party.

While you were standing up and dusting dirt off your shirt, the other applicants could only stand by and watch in amazement. 

She took down that huge robot all by herself!

A voice was heard clearing their throat quietly, and you looked up. A brown haired boy sweated before you. He flashed an awkward smile before bowing his head. 

"I just wanted to say thank you." The boy lifted his head. "You saved me during the test." He seemed pretty nervous to be talking to you. As if he was spending his confidence talking to the person who was just seen pounding the huge zero pointer.