Part 10

"What is it? What's wrong?" I said in a nervous tone. I knew something was wrong because you could hear it in his voice. "Xavier, Just tell me... What's the news you have for me... Just say it."

        "Well they found the bomb where Josh said it was and it took them about 15 minutes to find the room. But they were off with the time though..." Xavier replied nervously.

        "What was is the time left before it blows up?" I said in a tense tone.

        "Well as I was just told. Um... Two Minutes Thirty Seconds. I'm sorry to say this but there is no way to get you five out of that room alive." He replied in a depressed tone. I knew he didn't want anyone in the room to die. You should of heard his voice over the phone. It was just a nerve racking thing to hear.

        "Oh... Well..." I was left speechless at this point. I didn't know what to do or what to say. I was even debating dropping my phone or not. "Well... Um... I'll let the others know thanks for tell me Xavier."

        "Sophia, before you go and tell the others... are you going to leave your phone on?" He asked in a curious tone.

        "Yeah, Of course I mean we are going to need an update and my ring tone isn't the happiest thing to hear at this point. So Yeah I'll leave my phone on." I answered. I didn't know why he wanted to know that. But I told him what he needed to know. I wondered for a bit trying to figure out if he wanted to ask a different question or something. After awhile I just gave up and told the others the news.

        "Well at least they found the bomb!" Iris exclaimed.

        "Well... That really sucks. Only Two minutes left on the clock and they don't know if they can save us or not. That's just great!" Violet exclaimed in an upset tone.

        "At least your boyfriend was kind enough to tell us even though it might have been pointless." Josh said in a calm tone.

        "1- He is not my boyfriend. 2- There is always a chance that they could defuse the bomb. 3- Either way Catherine gets out of this without any trouble from anyone not even the police. So I say we caught a pretty good break." I said in a stern voice toward Josh.

        "Wow! You sure react fast about a stupid comment these days." Josh said surprised.

I was waiting for Xavier to update us about the bomb. I can't stay still for longer then a second. I couldn't believe the comment Josh said about Ethan being my boyfriend. I couldn't even think about even dating someone like Ethan. I could even think about dating at that point. All that was on my mind at the point in time was to get my brother to safety, my friends out of harms way and to get Catherine out of trouble with the police. I didn't even want to know how much time was left until the bomb blows. But then I made the stupid move and looked at my watch. And of course we had one minute and ten seconds left.

        "Xavier! are you there?" Josh said into the phone.

        "Yeah I'm here who is this?" Xavier replied.

        "It's Josh. Sophia little brother. I need an update on the bomb." Josh said calmly into the phone. I didn't the rest of the conversation but and that point for some reason I went deaf. I went over the Catherine to see how she was doing while Josh and Xavier were talking. I didn't have to say anything toward Catherine because she looked at me and mouthed 'I'm sorry you lost your hearing for a while!' after she mouthed that I was surprised I didn't have to say a word and I didn't have to do anything, she just knew I lost my hearing for a while.

        I went back to the book shelf and I looked at the weapons book and again. I thought maybe I should read it with what little time we have left in the classroom and maybe it would calm my nerves. When I opened the book I was surprised to see what was inside it. Then I thought well maybe it could help us out somehow.