Part 6 (Present Day)

I turned to Josh and he had his hand out toward me like to give me something. It was my heart pills.  I had forgotten to take them before I left the house this morning.

         "What's that? Why do YOU need those?" Catherine said in a shicked but angry tone.

         "These are my heart pills. If I don't take them I'm prone to a heart attack." I replied before taking my medication.
        "So Summer Hearts High's own saint isn't perfect. That's really surprising." She said in a chuckle.
        "I have never been perfect. I just do the best I can to do and what I need to do." I said calmly.
        "Fine. I just hope you don't need a drink for those pills."
        "I don't. I can't drink anything for these pills. If I do they won't work. I asked my doctor." I said while taking my pills. 
        "Are you done with your pills yet?" She snapped at me.
        "Yes, yes I am. Thank you Josh for bringing them to me."

        Catherine spent the next 40 minutes trying to figure out how no one but Josh knew about my heart problem. She gave up trying to figure that out and started trying to figure a way out. The last thing she wanted was to be thrown in jail. I knew from the start that she really didn't want to hurt anyone. But with everything that has happened since the end of English class. She might crack and do something she might regret for the rest of her life. The last thing anyone in that room needed was to see blood shed. The last thing I wanted to see was who's blood was going to be shed.

        "Sophia, what are you thinking about at the moment?" Catherine said in a calm shaky voice.

        "At the moment? I'm thinking about how to help you and keep everyone in here safe at the same time." I replied.

        "What do you mean by everyone in here? do you mean all five of us? or just the four of you?" She said surprised.

        "All five of us. Including you. I don't want you to get thrown in jail for not thinking straight when you came into the school with a gun. I don't want anyone to get hurt because of a miss-understanding or something." I said while walking toward her. I had completely forgot about my arm until I hit it against a desk while going toward Catherine. "Ow! Look I want to be the only injured. This injury can easily be explained. I could have tripped and fallen down the stairs or I tripped on something in this room and hurt myself. I'm trying to help you. I don't want anyone to get in trouble for not thinking clearly."

        "Sophia, she is a psycho. She brought a gun to school and she locked you in a classroom. Did she hurt you too?" Iris yelled out of no where.

        "Yeah, I hurt her. I didn't mean to hurt her. The last thing I wanted was to hurt Summer Hearts High's saint/ angel/ guardian and whatever everyone else calls her here at this school. I never wanted to hurt her. I just wanted her to help me but I can never talk to her when you can everyone else is around her 24/7." Catherine said starting to cry.

        I walked up you Iris a stared at her straight in the eye. I couldn't believe she had just done that. After about a minute I walked over to Catherine to talk to her.

        "I know you never wanted to hurt me. I know that. I can it in your eyes that you just wanted me to listen and I did. Now let me try to help you." I said, still trying to think of how to help her out of this weird situation.