Chapter 2: post trial and execution

Beginne am Anfang

Kokoro- Mikako?

Mikako- the motive.........it aint the reason why you killed..........

Emma- Yes i-it was. I-I-I killed him for that motive.

Monodora- nah thats incorrect.

Emma- (whispering: Monodora........ be quiet)

Monodora- screw you. Im gonna reveal it all. The reason why emma killed yuri because her family was gonna be poor.

Yuki- wait what?

Akira- you killed because your family was about to be poor?! Bruh.

Ritsu- why kill someone? Is someone's life worth more than money?!

Monodora- the next "motive" is a endless pet store with cats.

Ritsu- 😐...........YUKI YOU ARE A DEAD

Emma- .............................

Kasumi- wtf. Why did you had to kill someone for money?! You are fucking sick.

Misuzu- kasumi language.

Kasumi- sorry.

Emma- if only monodora kept his mouth shut. Yes i killed yuri because if i didnt, ny family will be homeless. I DONT WANT MY FAMILY TO BE HOMELESS! But.............

Emma paused. And then........

Emma- i really dont care since im gonna die soon. Im sorry everyone.....i never wanted to murder anyone.

Kokoro- its ok emma............

Toshiro- we dont hate you.

Kou/akira- ugh.

Ritsu- WE HEARD THAT!

Kou- so? She took someone's life. Like how maiko took satou's life.

Kanata- she didnt mean to take his life mr niimura.

Saiji- it was in self defense.

Kou- fuck that, she still killed him-

???- STOP IT THATS ENOUGH!

We all looked at shinji who was in a bit of rage.

Shinji- Just because she killed him, dosent mean we should hate her until she died. This is our final moments with the people who died and the person who is about to get executed right now.

Monodora- oh yeah speaking of which, its time to die emma. Are you ready?

Emma- .................wait. im not ready.

Monodora- what do you mean your not ready? U kill and got caught which means you die.

Emma- im scared......im scared of death. Thats all.

Monodora- you should've been scared when you was killing someone. Now then lets begin.

Emma- Wait what!?

Kokoro- can you just throw here in jail!?

Monodora- FUCK NO! NOW THEN, I PREPARED A VERY SPECIAL PUNISHMENT FOR EMMA MAGAROBI, THE FAMOUS ACTRESS.

Emma- NOnonononononononononononono please!! I DONT WANT TO DIE!!! I WANT TO LIVE...... PLEASE DONT KILL ME!!

Monodora- lets give it everything we got..........

Emma- please.........please........

Monodora- ITS PUNISHMENT TIME!!!!

Emma- I DONT WANT TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Game over! Emma has been found guilty, time for the punishment.

A chain clamps around emma's necks as she desperately tries to hold on to the podium. She couldn't hold on for longer and gets dragged. Then she appears to be in an abandoned house.

Emma Magarobi the movie: emma Magarobi ultimate actress's execution: executed

Emma approched the mirror with a secret message on it. It said "the past". Emma steps back and goes upstairs. She checked the second floor room and found alot of blood on the ground. It said "goes to the room on the right". Emma closed the door and looked to the door on the right. She opened the door and it closed behind her. The light points to the middle of the room, and she saw.....her rich parents.......arms and legs removed, and found dead. As Emma cried in depsair, the lights went off and something tapped her shoulder. She picked up the candle, She turned around and.......

Gold from the Lost silver creepypasta, , who's arms and legs have been ripped off, jumpscared emma

Gold from the Lost silver creepypasta, , who's arms and legs have been ripped off, jumpscared emma. her screams pierced the air as the screen turns black. The only thing you hear is lost silver saying IM........DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAD. And then he jumpscares the screen again and the execution has finished.
(Btw emma died by her arms and legs being ripped off joining the deceased pokemon trainer and her family)

Monodora- WOAH!!! THAT WAS SCARY!! BUT EXTREME!!!

Kasumi- ....................WHAT........THE HELL.........WAS THAT!?

Kou- was that-

Akira- oh wow.......they just showed up a creepypasta. You fucks ok?

Ritsu- NO! SHINJI HAD PASSED OUT.

Kanata- I......wont be able to.....s-sleep t-t-tonight.

Yuki- kokoro are you ok?

Kokoro- .......................................

Kokoro face was pale. Until suddenly. She passed out.

Ritsu- OH FUCK! KOKORO IS KNOCKED OUT TOO.

Kou- what did you e-e-expect?! Everyone is F-F-FUCKING scared.

Kasumi- I dont want that thing to haunt me.

Toshiro- cmon lets go to bed.

We all went to the elevator. Toshiro, akira, ritsu and kou help carry shinji and kokoro to the elevator. Although they dragged shinji, we successfully made it to our rooms.
2 more people had died. In a brutal way. Emma got executed in a scary and brutal way. And yuri was killed in the same way emma died...........hopefully no one kills again.

Chapter 2 deadly life: End

Remaining students: 12
To be continued......