Chapter 2: post trial and execution

Monodora- upupupu. You are correct. What an unexpected outcome. The blackened who killed Yuri kagarin was none other that emma Magarobi the ultimate actress.

Akira- You see? I told you it was her.

The culprit was emma the whole time......i didnt know she would stoop up to murder. She was so kind to us. Just like maiko. Emma just stand on her podium with fear in her eyes.

Kokoro- i cant believe it..........

Emma- ............................

Kokoro- why.......would you killed Yuri?

Toshiro- yeah emma! We were all suppose to escape Together, why would u kill someone?

Emma- *sighs*

Kou- cmon emma we need an answer.

Kanata- we just want the truth.

Akira- its not emma fault. Yuri was about to kill her first.

Emma stand there....until........

Emma- alright. I"ll explain. The motive to kill was actually tempting. Until i woke up at 2am to drink some water.

Akira- WHY IS EVERYONE GOING TO THE DINING HALL WHEN MURDER HAPPENS!?

Kou- idk.

Emma- anyways..............at 2am, i heard akira anf yuri's conversation. They was talking about the motive and how yuri wanted to kill someone to avenge his sister. Well tbh..............the person who killed his sister was......my abusive father.

Yuki- w-what!?

Kanata- so does that means.............

Akira- your father killed his sister.

Emma- not my rich dad, but i have another dad who always be drunk. He left my mother for reasons. He never cared about me but used me for prostitution. Thats when a rich couple helped me. But my dad wanted the money, so i told him to make a promise not to be drunk and respect me for now one. He agreed and he changed 10 years later. But what i didnt know was, he was doing drugs. A year later, thats when my father had passed away. My family and i was devastated.

Akira- So......your saying ur father was still a crackhead who killed an innocent girl?

Emma slightly nodded. So why did emma killed yuri?

Saiji- i would like to ask why would you murder yuri?

Emma- well, i decided to kill him first because he knew who killed his sister. Once he found out it was my dad, he wanted to kill me. So once he was in the garden, i ambushed him, and cutting his arms in the process. After that, i went to bed.

Kanata- *sniff* oh emma........

Kou- he didnt deserve this.

Akira- wait you ambushed him first? I thought he attacked u first.

Emma- yuri is smaller than me, so it was easy to fight back.

Ritsu- you couldn't wait another day........WE COULD HAVE LEFT ALL TOGETHER!

Emma- SOMEONE HAD TO KILL SOMEONE OR WE WILL ALL DIE GODDAMNIT!!

Mikako- no.

Emma- huh?

Mikako- you didnt kill yuri .........all because of the motive. You killed.........for a different motive.

Emma- !!!!!