I'll be darned if you read this last author's note

Start from the beginning

i've only seen the stoic, prideful, BA, hot-tempered, stereotype trend in all of my reading adventures. literally, every genre has it, you can't get away from it. yeah, so, with my rebellious attempt against the system, Ady isn't a rich businessman/mafia boss with a temper, which means Daffy isn't an innocent high school nerd who gets bullied cuz of her glasses lul. i seriously try to avoid that part of Wattpad as much as i can.

Who are the characters based off of?

Adrian:  the INFP characters i've seen in books, in the music industry, the art world, the people i've met. like, he's a stained-glass hybrid of all my experiences and knowledge of how i see and understand INFPs. throw in my debilitating anxiety and voila! ✨

Daffy:  the ENFJs in my life are strikingly similar. might've subconsciously based her on them and then accidently made her similar to my thought process. a little bit of a mistake if i'm being honest... she isn't like i intended her to be, but i guess that's the beauty of her personality and such, it has become its own thing, not in a box that i tried to shove her into.

Kimmy:  lol my guess is as good as yours.

Benny:  it's a shot in the dark.

Grant:  could literally be one of my brothers, never know...

Which character is most-likely to trip on air?

Adrian, duh.

Coffee preferences?

Adrian: Latte; more sugar and milk than coffee. a foamy leaf is preferred, but not mandatory.

Daffy: Black with ten sugars. But like, really, really black.

Kimmy: Earl Grey.

Benny: Coffee will forever be too bitter no matter the additive.

What the heck is this thing about mentioning Daffy's job and then saying nothing else??? (chap. 23)

Lullll, it be like that. remember, i'm the one with the 'laziest writer of the year badge'! i've had it for three years consecutively. *bows*

umm yeah... we can say she's an editor or something for a small company; you fill in the blanks, i've got other things to do.

that's not the only fish to fry. what about Daffy's parents? why does she live with Charlice?

Daffy stays with her aunt cuz her parents are boujee and love to travel. she's more of a homebody and living with her aunt is better than living in her parents' empty house so yeah. no underlying drama, sorry (i'll save that for the next story, ooh hoo hoo)

and now for the audacious plug

other works by me!

-The hooded Thief (novel)
I'm a simple writer. I enjoy enemies that are secretly in love. That is all.
Mae steals stuff for a living; Jake tries to be a hero. It's a mess.
You might laugh. Idk.

-The Averages (novella)
Beverly, the self-proclaimed "queen of ordinary," crosses paths with an inexplicably peculiar neighbor. Amidst corduroy overalls and constant blushes, this strange weirdo might just unlock unsuspected beauty within her "average" life.
You might see yourself in a different light after reading. Idk...