-23-

-FLASHBACK-

-FLASHBACK-

"And when Hyunjin was chained onto the bed..." Jane trailed off with dreamy eyes before squealing loudly. "I DIED!!" Eunji and Yuri just watched her like it was normal for them. "Why are you both saying anything?"

"You watched it after six months." Yuri started and crossed her arms.

"We already watched it, screamed, died and came back alive." Eunji laughed as they walked toward the counter.

Jane stared at them with a blank face before rolling her eyes, "Whatever. I'm going to die right now." She huffed and walked to the counter. "Excuse me." She called the boy standing behind the counters. "I'm Jinae."

"Oh, here." The boy smiled and put a cup of chocolate shake in front of her. She smiled and took it. Yuri and Eunji came in front and said their names and he gave each of them their cup.

"Here." Jane put the cash on the counter.

"Oh, no. It's free for you." He smiled and pushed back the cash. She frowned. "It's because you are beautiful." Yuri wheezed while Jane stared at the boy with a straight face before rolling her eyes and getting aside. The boy's smile twitched a little.

"It means it's free!" Yuri gasped and the boy nodded, still smiling. Yuri squealed and went to Jane and Eunji followed behind her.

"Hey hey!" The boy called out and they stopped, turning to him. "It's not free for you." He pointed his finger.

"Me?" Eunji asked and pointed at herself.

"Yes, you. You have to pay." The boy glared at her. "I know you pretended to be friends with those pretty girls to get free milkshakes. Please pay."

"Are you saying she is not pretty?" Yuri's smile fell.

"Well, of course. Just look at her scarred face and fatty body. Ugly." The boy casually shrugged. Eunji's heart dropped. "Anyways, a girl like her won't be with you. So, please miss, pay." He looked down and started to make a bill.

His body froze when he felt some cold liquid fall down his hair and to his body. He snapped his head up and his eyes went wide. Yuri was on the counter, crouched down with an empty glass of her strawberry milkshake in her hand above his head. She smirked and shook the glass, confirming that it was empty. 

"Say it again." Jane pushed Eunji behind her, who already had tears in her eyes and mouth covered in shock. Jane slowly walked to the boy and grabbed the edge of the counter, leaning against it. "Say it..." Her sharp eyes stared deeply into his shocked and frightened one. The table was separating them where Yuri was crouched down.

"What? Cat got your tongue?" Yuri scoffed and threw the glass and it landed near the foot of the manager, who came after he was informed about the scene. The manager stopped and stared at them in silence.

"You think you can call anyone ugly just like this when you didn't even look at yourself in the mirror." Jane raised the glass of milkshake and glanced at it and back at him. She moved it above his head and tilted it, pouring it on his head. He looked down, letting the milkshake flow down.