Joon: She ran away? Why?

Jane: I will explain that later

Jane: Pls tell me where are you

Jane: We will come

He quickly typed the address after looking around and she replied with 'okay'. Looking at Eunji, he saw her staring at him silently.

Joon: I hope you know the police
booth near here

Joon: I will leave her there

Jane: K

Jane: We just left the house to
pick her

Jane: You can leave her there.
We will explain the officer.

Joon: Pls come fast
seen

He closed his phone and sighed. He wanted to avoid talking but that would make things more difficult. He cleared his throat and tried to change his voice, "Why are you here alone?"

"I don't know~~" She trailed off like she was singing a song and started to move left and right. He sighed, knowing it's useless to ask her about this.

"Can you walk?" He licked his lips and scratched his neck, staring into her eyes.

She shook her head and said, "My legs are tired." His eyes went wide when she suddenly back to the ground and smiled, "The stars are SO beautiful!! I wanna sleep here." She closed her eyes.

"Hey hey!" He patted her arm and she opened her eyes again. "Uh...get on my back."

She gasped and instantly sat up with her eyes sparkling and mouth wide open, "Are you going to give me a piggy ride?!"

"Maybe...?" He attempted to avoid her shining eyes, feeling awkwardness growing inside him.

"Oh my, God!! I always wanted to have one!!" She clapped her hands.

"Your nose!" He grabbed her wrist and moved her hand back to her nose. He felt a small spark when their skin came in contact. He blinked, still not letting go of her wrist and looked at her but find her dozing off with a drunk smile. He pursed his lips and sighed. "Hey, wake up." 

"Huh...?" She hummed but didn't move, sleeping in a sitting position. He groaned as he threw his head back but composed himself, not wanting to get annoyed over a drunk person's weird behaviour.

He moved his back towards her and put her hand over his shoulder. Turning a little, he grabbed her other wrist and put it on his other shoulder. "Get up." He commanded. She slowly get up but with her back bent since he was holding both of her wrists. When she was up, he removed his grip from her wrists and grabbed her thighs.

He counted in his mind and after a third count, he got up with a groan. "AH!" She was surprised by the sudden surprise and grabbed his throat. He choked, trying to breathe as she wasn't letting him go. His face started to turn red because of a lack of air.

"E-Eunji- Y-ou are cho-" He coughed, not able to complete his sentence. She noticed it and gripped his shoulders, freeing his throat. He gasped for air and panted hard. "My God..."

"Your body is so big." She whispered right in his air as her chin was on his shoulder. His eyes went wide at the closeness and her little deep voice when she whispered. 

But she suddenly blew in his ear, making him shiver and almost lost his balance. It felt like his whole world collapsed when she did while she was laughing loudly with her head thrown back.