Bad friend?

Soooo I have been avoiding a person in my life. And the photo is actually a part of the conversation. We've grown apart. Everytime we hang out she talks about her boyfriend, her other friends, her mom, her dad, and her brother. Like EVERY SINGLE TIME. complaining actually not talking. I'm just done. She crossed the line. Implying that I am a bad friend because I don't want to have a lot of negativity in my life. I'm trying to get better. I'm trying to stop the bad thoughts and her going around and implying that and saying you don't care. Our friendship meant nothing to you. Like yeah. Okay. Whatever makes you happy. I'm just trying to be happy. That's all I want anymore. Is to be a happy normal person again. She flipped cause I was hanging out with our friend and she got sent a picture and started yelling at me. I'm allowed to have other friends. I'm allowed to make my own decisions. am I in the wrong here? I told my other friend about it and stuff and I stopped replying to her and went to sleep and I woke up and she had said "If you dont want to talk about it, than dont talk to me." Thanks you're a great friend. Like I feel so happy around you. I just don't know about the friendships I have now a days. I guess I'm just a bad friend.