𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓷 𝓲𝓽 𝓲𝓼

"Neil be quick or else I am leaving"I am shouting the same sentence from fifteen minutes standing outside the house we are leaving for Burano which is 40 minutes drive from here and will directly head to airport from there.

"I am here let's leave"He huffed coming with the luggage we unleashed all the luggage in the trunk of the car we have booked for whole day.

We reached there and it looked like we are in a picture the colourfull houses looked no less than a fairytale and also people here have their personal boats instead of cars and bikes which I am quite amazed of

"Neil isnt it beautiful"I asked clicking the pics of our surrounding we are currently boating roaming around the tower.

"But not more than you"He spoke kissing my forehead.

"Cheesy"I chuckled and hit his arm

The Helsman informed us about the history that fisherman's painted there houses this way in order to recognise their house during dark or fog and the traditions is carried on through generations and what amazed me the most was that residents have to take permission from goverment to change the paint of the houses that's crazy.

After boating we had dinner in a nice Italian restaurant and now it's time to leave for airport and bid bye to Venice this three days were really fun and deep down I didn't wanted to leave from here but have to.

"Ahh here we go"I groaned as we boarded the flight back to home which make Neil chuckled.

"I am sleeping"I announced before Neil could whine to me to watch a movie as right now I am not in a mood for his mood swings over another movie from MCU.

I kept my head on his shoulder closed my eyes and slept.

"Avni wake up its time for landing"Neil shook me as I got up and was shocked that it was time to land I slept for almost 12 Hours but never mind the travelling got me tired.

Neil ranged the doorbell we were now currently standing in front of her house it feels so good to be back to home.

"Avu, Bhai"Nandu exclaimed and engulfed us in a hug which we reciprocated.

"You guys should rest will call you at lunch time everyone is coming here for a day in"Nandu informed and we nodded.

I quickly ran to the room with Neil following me and laid down on the bed.

"Avni first go and change you can't sleep on the bed with those stinking clothes"Neil instructed I groaned and somehow got myself to change and then slept .

"Wow Venice is really a beautiful place"Nandu exclaimed we were currently seeing the picture from our trip.

We had quite a fun day with everyone being around.

After a few days

"Ladydon be ready we are going to go to park and then will go for dinner"Neil informed me through phone I was at hospital while Neil was at work .

"Ok Mr Khanna will be ready you come home early"I said and cut the call.

I quickly got done with my remaining patients and then left for home I took a quick shower and slipped in my baby pink crop top and white pant.

I then made my hair in a fishtail braid applying a little lipgloss I was ready I descend downstairs and started scrolling through my phone waiting for Neil.

"Let's go Love"Neil shouted coming inside the house as I shook my head at his childishness.

"Let's leave"I said taking my purse and sat in the car driving to the garden.

We were roaming around in the garden.

"Avu are you seeing what I am seeing"Neil asked and I nodded the scene in front of us was a shocker for Neil but I knew it since before.

Nandani and Manik were sitting nearby the tree where Manik was telling Nandu something and Nandani has rested her head on Manik's shoulder and Manik's hands were wrapped around her shoulder.

Before I could react or do anything Neil was already there where Manik and Nandani was and was holding Manik by his collar I quickly went to them and saw that Nandani was crying.

"Nandu calm down"I consoled her and went towards them to separate Neil from Manik.

I tried pulling Neil away but he pushed me and punched Manik square on his face and stromed out from there.

"Manik Nandani you both don't worry I will make Neil understand ok it was just it was too fast for him to take you both go to Manik's house we will be there soon "I said and quickly left behind Neil.

I saw that Neil was sitting in the car waiting for me I quietly slipped in the passengers seat and he started driving. The whole ride back to home was quiet tensed.