𝓢𝓱𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓼𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓭

I sat on my bed with my laptop to check some mails after the movie

I sat on my bed with my laptop to check some mails after the movie. I was drowned in the mails when I heard a knock on the door who would it be at this time it would be Avni but why would she come pushing all this thoughts aside I went to open the door.

I opened the door and saw a scared Avni standing there with duvet and a pillow.

"Can I sleep in your room today as after the movie I am afrid to sleep alone"She asked teriffied I didn't knew that she was so much afraid of horror movies but if she is scared than why does she watches them nevertheless I nodded and she entered inside.

"You can sleep on the bed I will take the sofa"She replied running quickly to the couch and laid down covering herself with the duvet.

I chuckled at her antics and laid down on the bed thinking about the whole day it was really a nice day with this thoughts in my mind I drifted off to sleep too.

"Neil Neil get up"I heard someone shaking me to wake me up I opened my eyes and saw Avni leaned on me trying to wake me up.

"What has happened with you at this time of night"I asked ungraciously looking at the clock hanged on the wall which showed 3:00 am at night.

"You know that 3:00 am is devil's hour what if he come and take me with him"She explained while I gave her a are you serious look .

"So what do you want me to do sit with you the whole night and watch another horror movie"I asked sarcasm dripping from my voice as she just glared at me.

"So I just wanted to ask if I could sleep on the bed with you I mean with a pillow wall in between"She fumbled with her words and I just nodded.

She made a pillow wall and slept off as I too closed my eyes after being awaken for absolutely no reason.

Sun rays struck my face waking me up from my sleep for god knows what reason I had a peaceful sleep tonight rather than other nights when I wake up at 5:00 but today it's already 9:00 and I still feel sleepy.

I opened my eyes when I felt some weight on my chest to see Avni sleeping hugging me while the pillow wall was nowhere to be seen which she made yesterday night.

I adored her for sometime before silently keeping her head on the pillow and making my way to freshen up. After freshning up I entered the kitchen and made some pancakes and orange juice for breakfast.

I ate it quickly without any delay as I was already late for the office. Spraying some colounge and setting my hairs I looked at Avni sleeping peacefully with all her hairs scattered on her face.

I went towards her putting her hairs behind her ears and kissed her cheeks once the mission is over I am going to confess my feelings to her and tell her the whole truth about this marriage.

I slipped a note at the breakfast table where the pancakes and juice were kept and left for the office.

"Sir there is some news about that Aarav Sharma"My assistant informed me and I directed him to follow me towards my cabin.

"What is the news Rahul"I asked sitting on the leather chair and signalling him to sit in front of me.

"He is planning on taking over the company illegally and also he is trying to kidnap Mam's aunt and uncle in order to blackmail you "He informed and my blood boiled hearing it how can that bloody jerk take over that company which was built by so much of hardwork I will kill him with my own hands and about Avni's aunt and uncle they are at a safe place and knows the whole truth about Aarav.

"Thank you so much Rahul you can leave now and keep an eye on that bastard"I informed and he nodded leaving the cabin as I calmed myself and shifted my concentration to work from that bloody jerk but not before making a call to someone.

Here is the update hope you all liked it so did you liked the sweet moment between Avneil and which mission is Neil talking about and which company is Aarav planning to takeover ?

Love
Aaysha.