𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓪𝓷𝓼𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓼

I was mindlessly sitting on the bed bored as I had nothing to do and there was no one at home

I was mindlessly sitting on the bed bored as I had nothing to do and there was no one at home. Nandu was at college while Manik was probably at work. I decided on going to the pool area where I could basically relax a little reading a novel. I picked my swimsuit and a novel and made my way towards the pool area.

On the way to the pool area I was met with the same old rusty door and as being curious I am I decided on opening the door as I want to know what's inside it that Neil doesn't want to see.

I turned the knob and the door got open and this time there was no Manik to stop me. I entered inside and saw that it was filled with Neil and Nandu's pics with a man who seems like their dad and some were with Manik too.I roamed my eyes around and saw a pic with my parents and me with Neil and the man whom I assumed his dad and a woman. I took that frame in my hand how come my parents knew Neil and who is the lady and why hasn't Neil mention about her.

I left the room with a lots of questions swirling in my mind. I went to the pool area and sat there dipping my legs in the cold water as a shiver runs down through my body.

Though I have bought a novel to read I can't take my mind of the pics that I saw before as much as I try to divert my mind it drifts back to the same topic. I have to ask Neil about it but not now and not on the phone This conversation is to be done face to face.

I glanced at my wrist watch and saw that it's already more than an hour since I am sitting here.

I got my feet out of the pool and stood up taking my stuff and left for my room as it's time for Nandu to be back from college.

I kept the stuff in my room and made my towards the kitchen to make some lunch as I am very hungry and am sure Nandu would too.

I made some simple dal chawal with the help of YouTube as I poured the dal in the bowl I heard the doorbell ring.

I went and opened the door to see Manik and Nandu standing there.

"Woho love birds are back"I teased them as they blushed.

"Nothing like that Avni I was coming here for our lunch plan and thought of picking Nandu as her college was over"Manik explained the reason and I laughed this two are really guliable

"Relax guys no need to explain I was just teasing you both"I said still laughing as they both sighed.

They both went to freshen up while I set the dinning table.

"Avu I really can't believe you have made this for first time trust me it's so delicious"Nandu complimented pulling me out of my thoughts about that pics.

"Thanks"I replied with a polite smile.

We had our dinner with a little chattering mostly between Nandu and Manik as I was too busy thinking of that pics I want answer about it as soon as Neil is back.

"Avu you fine you are too silent"Nandu asked.

"Yes I am fine"I shortly replied.

After having our lunch I retired to my room as Manik left and Nandu to accompanied him as they both wanted to go to movie.

I sat on the bed with my head rested on the headboard and eyes closed relaxing a little as my earlier plan of relaxing by the pool was completely ruined due to my curiousity. 

"Avu dinner is ready"I heard a shout from downstairs.

I yawned and sat up and realised that it was already night and I slept in sleeping position.

I washed my face and made my way downstairs.

We had our dinner with mostly bickering of Manik and Nandu as Nandu didn't like the movie which Manik booked the tickets for.

After dinner I went and sat in the balcony for some peace. I wraped my hands around my body as the wind was blowing slowly thinking about Neil being honest I missed him a lot in this days I don't know why but I did how fast the time changes once I wanted to be far from him but now I miss him like anything even though he is away for two days.

Here is the update hope you all liked it

Here is the update hope you all liked it.what do you think how does Neil's parents knows Avni's parents.

Love
Aaysha