𝓗𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓶𝔂 𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓹-𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻

I just cut the call which I was attending I wouldn't have picked it up in the first place if it wasn't important but it was of an important client

I just cut the call which I was attending I wouldn't have picked it up in the first place if it wasn't important but it was of an important client. I turned around to search for Manik and Avni when I saw Avni dancing with that bloody Ritvik Sekhawat.

I quickly marched towards them and seprated both of them by pulling Avni towards me . I took her to a scheduled corner and pinned her too the wall and without any second thoughts I smashed my lips on her I bit her lower lip as she was not responding and after that she too started kissing me trust me she is an awesome kisser. After that there was only akwardness between us even during the drive to home.

I made my way towards my room without even speaking anything I sat on my bed and thought what I did at the party I shouldn't have done that though I know I love her but she doesn't and I shouldn't have kissed her without her consent.I should apologise to her tommorow.

I changed my clothes and drifted off to sleep.

"Bhai wake  up"I heard someone shout near my ear as I woke up with a jerk.

"Nandu"I said sitting up rubbing my eyes as I took in my surrounding and saw Nandu standing there.

"Yes I am back"She replied excitedly as I just nodded and made my way towards the washroom to freshen up.

Currently the three of us were sitting at the dinning table and were eating our breakfast. Me and Avni were sitting quietly while Nandu was doing all the talking.

I completed my breakfast and left for office as I really have some important meeting today and an important work to do in evening .

I reached my workplace and attended few meetings before my assistant informed me finally it's time.

I sat in my black BMW and made my way towards an important place where I need to visit before I flew off to U.S.A for a very important work.

I ringed the bell of the house as Swarna aunty opened the door I touched her feet as she let me in .

"Hello uncle how are you"I asked sitting on the sofa in front of him as he was reading a newspaper he closed as he saw me .

"Neil you here everything is fine right"He asked looking tensed .

"Yes everything is fine Uncle it's just that we have got all the proof against Aarav and as he is currently in U.S.A I have to flew there by tommorow"I informed as he finally smiled.

"Thank god I dont know how I wasn't able to see his evil intentions thanks to you that you saved Avni from all this "Aunty thanked me as I just nodded my head in acknowledgement.

Flashback
(It's in third person pov)

Swarna was working in the kitchen while Manish was reading newspaper it seemed like a normal everyday atmosphere but it wasn't their daughter wasn't with them and they want to find her as soon as possible and Aarav has promised that he will find her.The door bell ranged making Manish to get up and open the door.

"You what the hell are you doing here and where is Avni"Manish shouted as he opened the door and saw Neil standing there.

"Mr Goenka calm down I am here for that reason only"Neil said he know that Manish's angry is legitimate.

He then explained the entire thing about how Aarav never loved Avni he just traped her for the company.

"But how do you know so much about Aarav and how do you know Aarav"Manish asked still not trusting Neil .

"He is my step-brother"Neil revealed shocking Manish and Swarna .

Then he told them the whole story and showed some proof as finally Swarna and Manish believed in Neil.

"Mr and Mrs Goenka you guys can't leave here as Aarav's first target is you I have arranged a safe place for you both"Neil said and both of them smiled.

"Thank you so much beta and also no need to call us Mr and Mrs Goenka call us Mom and Dad as now you are married to our daughter"Swarna replied with a smile as Manish nodded.

"Sorry Mrs Goenka till Avni accepts me as her husband I can't call you Mom and Dad she hates me now"Neil said sadly

"It's ok Beta once she comes to know the truth she will understand till then you can call us uncle and aunty right"Swarna suggested and Neil nodded.

Flashback ends.

"By the way I have informed Kartik that you are coming he will help you there"Swarna informed coming after calling Kartik while I nodded in acknowledgement.

"Ok aunty uncle I will leave now have to go home and pack stuff too"I said and left for home.

I reached home and entered inside to see Nandani and Avni watching a movie.

"Nandu and Avni I am leaving for U.S.A for some official work will be back after some days"I informed them both and left for my room to pack stuff.

I packed two to three pairs of t-shirts and jeans and then left for Avni's room and wrote a note asking sorry about yestarday's kiss and also kept her favourite chocolate with it and then left for airport after bidding bye to them.

Here is the update hope you all liked it and are you shocked that Aarav is Neil's stepbrother also more revelations are soon to be done