"No, no." He shakes his legs that's over my shoulders. "Please don't stop."

What he did next amazed me. He rolls his hips until he's moaning for my fingers to work already. I contemplate but I do what he wants to.

I remove the fingers inside of him and add more lubricants.

"Hurry up, please?"

"You sound so horny…" I comment as I press three fingers again. Slowly I insert it and move back and forth.

I feel good that he feels good. But I'm really worried and I can't get if off my system.

"Pregnant people are horny, Maku…"

"I didn't know, I'm sorry. I promise to know more about it." I trail off.

"It's okay. It's your first time being a father."

"You're so understanding." I huff.

This is why I love you so much.

"You, this time, please?"

I hum in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"Your… dick. Please? Fuck me, please?"

Shit… I am… so damn hard inside my boxers. Fuck. Was it really this easy for me to be turned on?

With determined hands, he holds me down there and he puts his hands inside my opened zipper. He bites his lips seductively, after.

"I want to suck you off…"

I gulp thickly, watching his hands surround me and now it's as hard as rock, damn it!

The pillows that I placed before for him is now where I placed myself. I plop on my back as Donghyuck removes my shorts and pants down. I lift myself by my elbows to see him.

"You hair is getting longer baby…" I comment as I thread my fingers on it. "You look very feminine."

He held my hand and let it grip on his hair. "Keep your hands there, hyung."

"Oh?" I chuckle and follow him anyway. I know I like it better when I hold his head while he sucks me off. I just don't want to hurt him through it.

He sticks his tongue out and with my other hand, I let my length sit on it. He smirks at me and that shit was a turn on. He encircles his wet mouth around me, finally.

"It's so heavy… and long… and hard." He says in the middle of sucking me off and I could only laugh.

He strongly stroked me and sucked the head of it with his mouth. With what he's doing, he never left meeting my eyes and if that doesn't turn on any man, I don't know what does. He looks so sexy and even if I really want to bang myself into his mouth, I can't and I won't because I'n afraid it would really hurt him. I won't treat him like what I did before.

He deepthroats me, sucked the shit out of me, and played with my balls. What an expert! Slowly, I snap my hips to him and he was willing to take it. I fuck his mouth, then.

He kisses my length on the right side, sucked on the head again and sucked on the left side as my balls were on his hands. He strokes me now and precum comes out of it. Lots and lots of it.

"Shit… I don't wanna cum early, baby…" I moan out. It really feels so good but I want to cum, inside of him. If that's okay.

He licks the precum off the head of it and strokes me one last time before lifting himself up to me. He lays on my chest and I could feel his warmth on me.

He smiles prettily to me and without any words, he puts my length direct on his entrance and slowly sit on it which had me gasping in shock. It might be because of his bold moves and his tighness around me. Damn.