Chapter One: The Madrigal Family

Mateo POV & 3rd POV

Casita brought Mirabel's glasses to her, and she caught it. Casita was helping Mirabel to get ready for the day. Mirabel went to her closet, she threw some of her clothes, while Casita caught it with a basket. She went over to the door.

"Make your family proud." Mirabel said, and she grabbed the doorknob, and went outside. Mirabel slides down the stairs, while greeting her Abuelo's picture. "Morning, Abuelo!" Mirabel greeted.

Three kids ran to the house. Casita, and Mirabel begin setting up the table. Mateo came flying in, and greeted his sister, Mirabel. "Morning, Mirabel. Need any help?" I asked. "Morning, Mateo. Sure, come help with setting up the table." Mirabel said.

Mateo begins setting up the table with, Mirabel. "Hey, when's the magic gift happening?" A boy asked. "Our cousin's ceremony is tonight!" I  said. "What's his gift?" A girl asked. "We're gonna find out!" Mirabel replied.

"What's your gift?" The boy asked. "Who's asking?" Mirabel and I asked. "Us!" The kids said. "Well, us, we just can't talk about ourselves!" I said. "We're only part of the amazing Madrigals!" Mirabel said.

"Who's all of the amazing Madrigals?" The kids asked. "Ah, you're not gonna leave us alone, are you?" I said. "Help us out, Casita!" Mirabel said.

Song Starts Now: "The Family Madrigal!" from "Encanto". Lyrics in Bold.
(A/N: There will be some changes, because Mateo🦋 and Mirabel are singing together).
Whoever is singing will be following their Signs(
🦋, ☆, etc.).

☆Drawers!☆
🦋Floors!🦋
☆Doors!☆
🦋Let's go!☆

Mateo and Mirabel sang the part, and Casita moves the part.

☆This is our home☆
☆We've got every generation☆
☆So full of music☆
☆A rhythm of its own design☆

Mirabel sings the part, as she went over each doors.

🦋This is our family🦋
🦋A perfect constellation🦋
🦋So many stars and everybody gets to shine🦋
🦋Whoa!🦋

Mateo went into Isabela's room. Than went over to his sister Luisa, who was doing exercises. Alma came out of her room.

☆But let's be clear, Abuela runs this show, whoa☆
☆She led us here so many years ago, whoa☆
☆And every year our family blessings grow☆
☆There's just a lot you've simply got to know, so☆

Everyone was outside of their room, and dancing to the song. Than everyone grabbed a cup of coffee, and begins their day. Mateo and Mirabel went out of the house.

🦋Welcome to the Family Madrigal
🦋The home of the Family Madrigal (we're on our way)
🦋Where all the people are fantastical and magical
🦋We're part of the Family Madrigal

Mateo and Mirabel continues to sing. Mateo begins flying.

Oh my gosh, it's them!
What are the gifts? (I can't remember all the gifts!)
But I don't know who is who!

☆Alright, alright, relax!☆

It is physically impossible to relax!
Tell us everything! What are your powers?
Just tell us what everyone can do!