I walk to my apartment and stunned to see him outside.

"Lee Donghyuck?" I gasp into the air. He's there, outside the apartment and in the cold air.

"Mark?" He looks over his shoulders and then turn to the other side. He's obviously waiting for me, or for the food that I bought, because he's been looking back and forth as he calls out my name.

"Hey… What are you doing out here in the cold?" I shiver.

"Mark? Mark!" The difference when he said that was clear. The first one was full of hesitations and the latter was a scream of joy.

He jumps on me as soon as our eyes meet each other. He's so cold and I'm sure he's out here for too long.

Damn, why did it made me so happy?

"Why are you here?" I chortle on his neck. "Were you waiting for me?"

"I thought you weren't coming back." He huffs. "I got scared. I thought you had a hard time finding pickles and you gave up finding it."

"You know I can't do that, Donghyuck." I whisper. "My home is you. I will come home to you, with of course, your pickles and butter."

I cover him up with my own coat, pull him close and engulf him in my warmth. He hugs me back and nuzzles his face into my shoulders. With him being cuddly and soft, I felt the world's pressure for me to kiss the side of his face, so I did. I peck his soft hair, too.

"Let's go home?"

"Wait up…" He says. "I want to hug you more."

"I will give you cuddles when we get inside." I said and forcefully drag him to our apartment.

I figured out I have to help him clean his apartment by tomorrow and move his things inside mine. It might be too stuffy for the both of us but I very much know I don't have any other choice. I love it even.

"Here." I gave him the pickles and melted butter. He smiles to me genuinely and threw the sliced pickles into the melted butter in a bowl.

I don't even know what it tastes like and I'm so sure I won't eat that. It sounds disgusting and the visual is unappealing. I don't mind seeing Donghyuck eat that, though. He looks happy with it.

I sit beside him as he eats, then I rub his stomach where I could feel our baby is.

"Is this okay?" I ask kindly referring to the night when I rub his stomach and he got really mad.

He nods at me. "I just snapped that night because I thought you would figure out I'm pregnant. I wasn't really mad at you for scratching my stomach. I like it very much, even, and you know that."

That night, when I thought that'd be our last night and cuddle together but damn look at us now, still here even after the long bumby road. I smile as I reminisce.

"I am so dumb for not picking up." I scoff to myself.

"You are." He giggles.

Look at my baby, laughing happily because he thinks I'm dumb for not being sensitive and fast enough to catch up.

You look dumb too, you know. You haven't even picked up to the fact that I love you already. I still won, baby.

"How does it feel?"

"Being pregnant?" He says while stuffing his mouth with foods.

I nod at him.

"Well… for mornings, I feel very awful. I puke the moment I wake up! For the rest of the day, uh, I just want to sleep. I always feel sleepy. For midnight or dawn, I want to eat."