CHAPTER 11

Claire's POV

I WOKE UP with a smile on my face. It's my birthday today! November 10. I looked at the other bed and Ivy was gone already. She's awake, already. I thought. Oh, by the way, our dorm got bigger that's why we have 4 rooms already, and my roommate is Ivy.

I get my phone beside my bed and checked the time. 5:07 a.m. I also checked my social media and another smile crept on my face when I saw the messages from my friends and family.

"Aww~ thank you..." I whispered and replied on them.

I also saw the greetings from SolAces and what shocked me was they really planned for my birthday! They put some birthday ads for me and I'm really grateful for that. Yesterday, I also saw the ads they made for me on the bus stop and I also saw a bus with my face on it!

But my smile faded when I didn't saw a birthday greetings from my members even from Jungwon, Sunoo and Ni-ki.

"It's okay! Maybe...maybe it's still early. They can greet me later," I convinced myself.

I get up from my bed and walked into the living room only to see Audrey unnie and Hannah unnie there, sitting while eating. They saw me and they smiled at me. I thought they will greet me but no, they didn't.

"Good morning," they both said.

I faintly smiled. "G-good morning, unnie..."

Did they forgot that it's my birthday today?

I mentally shook my head and went to the kitchen to get some cereals. Akari unnie and Minyoung unnie were also there and they just greeted me, "Good morning," and I did the same. I pouted.

"Why? What's wrong?" Akari unnie asked me but I just shook my head.

"Nothing." and I sat beside them.

I eat my cereals peacefully and I didn't talk. I just listened to them because they're talking about our upcoming debut until someone came in again. My eyes landed to them and I was hoping that they will greet but just like the others, Ivy and Hyesun just greeted me a  good morning.

"I'm done. I gotta take a shower now..." I said and went out to the kitchen and went to my room and get my clothes and went to the bathroom.

I always take half-an-hour to take a shower and my thoughts were just full of worries. Did they really forgot my birthday? I don't want to ruin my mood so I shook my head.

"Even Jungwon didn't greet me," I whispered when I was done with my clothes.

He already know my birthday. They already know my birthday. I told them when we went to the amusement park.

"Or...they just forget the date today?" I asked myself again.

I don't want to tell them that it's my birthday today. I just feels so.... nevermind.

"The manager told me that we have free time for 5 hours and after that, we will go to the practice room." I announced once I got the call from our manager.

They all just nodded and went back to their things. Uh...

"Uh, guys?" I called them. "Can you come with me, today?"

"Sorry, Claire but I can't. I have something important to do." --Minyoung unnie.

"Me too, Claire. Sorry. " --Audrey unnie.

"I have plans for today, sorry."--Hannah unnie.

"I'm tired. I want to sleep. "-- Akari unnie.

"Same here." --Ivy.