CHAPTER 10

Claire's POV

"Our fans won't notice us so don't worry." Jungwon said as we walked at the side of Han River.

"Thanks God," I uttered and smiled.

"Claire ssi, we should sit down under that tree." Jungwon said pointing at a tree not so far from the other people.

"Do you have a mat or something we can sit on?" I asked.

He didn't as answer for a sec but get something from his bag. Oh, this also the bag he brought during his picnic in Han River also on their EN-LOG. Jungwon get a mat and shows it to me.

"Yes, I have." He smiled.

I stopped myself from smiling because I can't help it! He's so fvcking handsome and cute!

Jungwon and I placed the mat on the ground under the tree and after that, we sat on the mat. Some people who walk passed by will looked at us but I think they didn't know that we are the person sitting in here just like what Jungwon said.

"I also have snacks in here." Jungwon said as he showed me 4 chips and 2 cola.

"Woah, you're prepared..huh?" I giggled.

"Of course." He said as he gave me the two chips and one cola.

"Thank you," i whispered.

"Welcome." He said and then smiled at me.

I bit the inside of my cheeks to stop myself from smiling. God, why does he looks so freaking cute?

Silence took over our place as we ate our chips. Oh, God... I'm not really good at starting a conversation. I stared at the sky filled with stars and the moon is shining so brightly. I smiled. I really love looking at them, specially at the guy I'm with now.

"You like stars?" He asked so I looked at him .

"Yeah," i answered and looked at the sky again.

"Claire ssi..." he called me.

"Yes?"

"I have something to tell you.." he said making me look at him again.

"What is it?"

"Uh...how do I say this?...uhm... promise me to keep this a secret between us two." He said as he leaned on me.

"Do you trust me already for you to tell me a secret of yours?" I asked in amusement.

He nodded. "Of course, you're my bestfriend that's why I trust you. Unless...you will break that trust."

"Of course not!" My brows furrowed and he laughed. "Okay, so what's the secret, Mr. Yang?"

He chuckled because of what I just called him. "Promise me first,"

I nodded. "I promise."

"Okay, so uh...I like someone right now.." he said.

I stopped for a second. Did he said that he like someone right now?

"R-really?"

He nodded.

Ouch. Pain. Pighati.

"O-oh...u-uh...who is she?" I managed to smile while asking so that he won't notice my jealousy. Fuck that jealousy.

He smiled and shook his head. "I can't tell right now,"

"Ow..o-okay..." I said. "Can you give me a hint of her?"

"Okay." He chuckled. "She's an idol also, she's pretty and cute, she's smart and kind."

"Wow... t-that's really your type, huh?"