Chapter 4: Remission (1)

(just clarification; 'bestie' is a girl sorry if If I'm confusing)

-----------------------------------------

Ting~

As I open up my eyes the familiar ceiling greets me, I hear the faint sound of someone washing the dishes coming from the kitchen guessing that it's probably from soonie who has an early schedule ahead of her, in contrast to me, I have taken the day off. I look beside me to the table where our clock is set it's currently four in the morning.

No wonder the sun is still not out.

After staying in bed for a few minutes I was still lost in my thoughts, thoughts from yesterday. It was like a rollercoaster of emotion, I didn't have the chance to give Hyo-won my gift to her. I can't help but be suspicious of Hyowon's recent action, but I also do not want to assume the worst-case scenario. I'd rather not overthink and ruin our relationship. I shrug all of my thoughts and grab my phone that keeps vibrating from all the notifications I'm getting. I scroll down on Twitter as if it's my morning newspaper. A headline caught that my attention made me stop scrolling.

Since I'm active in our local dance scene I'm mostly updated to the latest teas. The headline says "RUMOR: Purpleplow separated!!? The members unfollowed their leader Jeong Ha nee also known as Honey J on Instagram, Is there a drama going on?"

I've known Purpleplow for a while now. Purpleplow, they're a famous dance crew mainly based on hip-hop. I'm not really personally close with them, I've just seen their performance a lot since we cross paths in every competition in our local dance scene, I would say acquaintances is our current relationship right now.

They seemed to get along with each other when I last met them. I wonder what happened to them? I guess no one really could predict what will happen in the future.

While I was immersing myself in the fresh teas, soonie knocks on the door. "Hey sorry did I wake you up," She asked in a gentle quiet tone, leaning beside the door.

"Hmm~ not really, I woke because my phone keeps getting notifications" I sit up and touch my throat since my voice sounds hoarse, It's like this every morning and I hate it. As I try to clear my throat I look up and see Hyowon suddenly going to our kitchen and grabbing a cup of water. She hurriedly sits beside me while trying not to spill the water and hands me the cup that she got.

"Here drink this" I grab the cup and enjoy the water soothing my throat as I swallow the warm water.

"Thank you~ love" I kiss her cheeks as she smiles at me, "You look hot when you drink" She then continues to lick her lips. I hit her shoulder flustered by her sudden remarks that also made me almost spit the water in my mouth.

"Stop making me blush every second" I try to calm my tomato cheeks when she cups my face then says "How can I stop when you look so cute when you're shy" she smiles with her eyes barely visible.

"You're also cute" I also cup her face. While our endearing moment lasted a few minutes, we ended up cuddling in our bed.

"I thought you have an early schedule today, How come you're still here?" I look at her confusingly. "Oh shoot right, What time is it?" She looks at the clock at the side table that shows that 30 minutes had already passed. She quickly jumps out of our bed and tidies up her clothes and hair.

"Do you have any plans, today love?" She asks while tying her hair. Come to think of it I don't really have any plans for today. "Not really, maybe I'll try to walk around the neighborhood for an hour or just stay here and clean up"

"Alright, just update me if you leave the house okay?~ and I have already cooked breakfast it's just waiting to be eaten on the table," She said as she finish her makeup touches. "Okay love~ be careful on your way to work, I know you're still a novice driver" Her driving skill is still quite concerning.

"Ya~ I'm an expert now okay, Don't tease me" She pouts as she walks towards me and gives me a peck on my lips.

"I'll see you later love, I love you" She winks at me and quickly goes out of our room. "I love you too!" I shouted as I also walk out of our room, I hear her chuckle until the door closes. It feels so empty without her. I shrug my thoughts as I hear my stomach grumble, and take a look at the food on the table.

~~~~~~~~~

It's currently 11 in the morning and I'm watching the zombie drama 'kingdom' while munching on some snacks. I ended up not doing anything today since I realize it's my rest day so why not just rest. I'm enjoying my own self-healing time when I hear the doorbell ring. I'm not really expecting anyone today so It's weird that someone is at the door. I lazily stand up quite annoyed, because whoever they are they are ruining my self-healing time.

I open the door and there I see a man wearing a fancy tuxedo holding a bouquet and a card. Who is this weird guy? I thought.

"Uhm, I think you knocked on the wrong door sir haha" I awkwardly smiled at him. This situation is very awkward since it's not really your daily occurrence.

"Oh, but it specifically says here to deliver to apartment room 202 though" He shows me the card address as proof and hands out the bouquet to me which I unconsciously accept.

"Here's the letter as well, the sender told me to carefully give this to you" he also hands out the letter this time but with his two hands now. I took it from his hands and he grabs his briefcase that is on the floor and bow to me politely and walk off.

I close the door and put the bouquet on the table and I open the letter.

Dear Shin Jung Woo, the love of my life.

I'll pick you up at 12:00 so be ready love ;) <3

- your sugar honey plump, love soonie.

P.S wear something casual.

What is this girl planning?

-------------------------

a short update :D

(there will be side couples: jungze and honeyhey) should I add more?🤔