Chapter 3: Memorable day

The following chapters are focused on molip's past
---------------

3 years ago

"Are you ready to go home?" I open the door to see my woman with her messy bun and messy table. 

"Just give me one second, I still need to re-organize my documents here" she fix her hair and clean up all the paper spread on her table to it's each drawer. 

"Okay love~" while waiting for her to finish and roam around her office, inspecting the forming dust on her shelf since I'm planning to hire someone for a deep clean for our studio. After some time I heard a vibrate on the table and there I see that someone is calling my soonie.

'US Bestie' It's in English so even if I read it I don't understand what it means.

"Hyowon-ah I think someone's calling you" I pick up her phone and show it to her. "Oh, that's my friend calling so don't mind it" she turns around and grabs her phone, and starts texting her friend.

"She did say that she's gonna call at this time but as you can see I'm busy and I want to go home" She pouts then puts her phone on the back pocket of her pants after she finished texting her friend and continues to organize the few remaining papers.

"It may be an important matter," I said and lean my back on the wall and observe her. "It's most definitely not as important as going home" she chuckled. "Don't you wanna spend quality time with me" She stretches her back and put aside the last remaining paper in her hand. She walks toward me, places her hand on top of my chest, and lands a peck on my lips. Took me a second to process what just happened. She then grabs her bag, opens the door, and looks at me.

"Of course I do, I always do" As I follow her outside. Gosh, I can't stop smiling, I swear this girl still making me feel butterflies in my stomach every single day.

On our way home, I'm the one behind the wheels and Soonie's on the passenger seat beside me leaning on the window admiring the night light of Seoul. 

"This view will never get old" I hear her mumble beside me. I agree with her statement, this view is where it all started. Memories from that night are still vivid, especially when I was driving on this same highway bridge when LipJ suddenly blurted out that she likes me romantically. I was so surprised that we almost got into an accident. That was the most sudden and unique confession that I got from someone, which makes it a special memory for me. It still makes me giggle every time I drive by this bridge.

"Hey, why are you smiling like a crazy woman while driving" I glance at Lip J who's looking at me confusingly. "Ah~ It's nothing," I said and focus on driving still smiling. "Oh right! We're going on a date tomorrow" I added. 

"So suddenly?" She asked, I can't see her face since my eyes are on the road, my left hand on the wheel, and my right hand on the gear stick. I feel her hands on top of my right hand.

"Well yeah, since it's our day off tomorrow so I thought we might as well spend some quality time right?" I smile at her then face the road again. "Okay" I hear her chuckle. 

"Do you have any places in your mind that we can go to?" I ask her since I don't really have any plans on where to go since I just blurted out the idea at that moment. "Well  it's with you, I don't really mind." I feel her caressing my hand. Yet again there are butterflies in my stomach.

"ha~ I'll see then"

the next day.

"We're finally here!" I spread my arm like a child and face my girlfriend who's hiding her face with her palm, she looks so embarrassed it's so cute. It's a clear day with the sun's out glimmering across the blue bright wide sky.