"Hey guys, why don't we sing and run?" He prompted. "Practice our stamina."

Daniel impressively began to beatbox the intro of their title track just as they passed a crowd of people.

Kai hastily quieted him. "Not our songs; everybody can hear us!"

"Oh." Daniel grinned apologetically, looking around. "Any suggestions then?"

Sunoo started playing Twice's 'I Can't Stop Me' on his phone, happily singing along to its high-speed melody.

Heeseung smiled at the familiar tune. "Good choice. Alright guys, I wanna hear those high notes loud and clear, or else we're doing this every day for the next week."

They arrived at the BTS dorm a little over fifteen minutes later. Beomgyu staggered to the door, banging on it weakly.

Jay bent over, gasping for air. "Never again. Please."

Heeseung brushed away his sweaty hair, shutting his eyes and clutching his side as he leaned against the wall. "Yeah, that was a bit too fast, guys. It was supposed to be a warm-up, not a race."

"Whoever kept picking up the pace is showering last tonight," Sunoo sighed, laying flat on the ground.

"Forget that; why's it so hot outside?" Daniel grumbled, shedding his jacket.

Kai picked it up and folded it neatly, tucking it under his arm.

Jungwon wiped his mouth, setting aside his half-empty water bottle. "I know, the weather's been all over the place this whole month."

The door opened. Jin popped a freshly showered head out, surveying the scene in front of him.

"Uh... you guys wanna come in?"

They nodded appreciatively, dragging themselves into the air-conditioned dorm. Jin led them to the kitchen, refilling their bottles one by one as they caught their breath.

Jungkook, Jimin, and Taehyung shuffled by to investigate the commotion in their dorm, and Heeseung took the opportunity to ask for some flashlights while explaining their situation. He chose to omit the CEO's role in their struggles, not wanting to deal with the consequences at the moment. Jungkook quickly ran to get the flashlights, inclined to help his dongsaengs in any way possible as Jimin and Taehyung took over Jin's water-refilling duties.

"Your manager's an asshole." Jin shook his head disapprovingly. "She should have organized rides, or at the very least, be present in your lives."

"It's fine," Heeseung smiled. "I think we all prefer when she stays out of things."

"Well, Yoongi and Hoseok are on their way back from a photoshoot right now. If you want, I can call our driver and ask her to drop you guys off since she'll be here anyway."

"That'd be really nice, thank you," Sunghoon interjected before Heeseung could politely decline.

Namjoon, blissfully unaware of his unexpected guests, wandered out of his bedroom wearing nothing but a fluffy blue robe and a pair of fuzzy slides to match. In that moment, Heeseung understood what Jungkook meant when he described his first time seeing Namjoon's thighs as enlightening. He shamelessly stared. Sunghoon hit his shoulder, bringing him back to the present, but whether it was out of spite or jealousy, Heeseung would never know.

Taehyun coughed loudly, alerting the robed man of their presence. Namjoon yelped, fleeing back to the safety of his bedroom before emerging, fully clothed, a minute later.

"Sorry bout that," he apologized as he entered the kitchen. "It was a gift I chose the wrong day to make use of."

Jin snorted while still on the phone with their chauffeur. "Lies."