Chapter 5- The Ritual

A/N: This is late and I apologize for that

You know the drill by now
Writing- italic
Parseltongue- italic underline

˜"*°•.˜"*°•  •°*"˜.•°*"˜

After finishing reading, Draco now understood why Kroix was furious; he would have been too. He felt like finding a certain goat to kill. He could tell that Harry was confused about some things on the parchment but he would get to that soon. A thousand thoughts were going through his head.

'How dare he do that to Harry and block his magic, is he insane?! Harry could have died because of that. I-Wait a minute, Harry's a horcrux!! Oh sweet Merlin'

"That old coot has lost his mind", Griphook said, sounding very angry while Draco was still caught up in his mind.

"He really has", Silvertooth agreed, " I mean to block a child's magic, I'm surprised Harry is still alive"

" How dare he do this to my little hatchling?! ", Sicinia hissed furiously from where she had moved on Harry's shoulder. " I swear if I ever see him. He'll regret the day he was ever born"

"I have no clue what she just said but I agree with her", Kroix said, nodding slowly.

"What does it mean to block my magic?", the others looked at Harry. They forget he was raised by muggles except for Draco. Kroix was the one to respond.

"It's like putting a restrain on someone's magic; it limits the access you have to your magic", Kroix sat back down behind the now newly repaired desk."But blocking too much is like cutting off your access to oxygen"

"Ok," Harry looked to be lost in thought. It did frighten him, the fact he could have died, but then again, he thought he was going to die multiple times after he received 'punishments' for his uncle and the last thing he needed right now was another panic attack so instead he thought about his next question. The others in the room patiently waited for him to speak.

"Why is my name Harrison on this?", Harry was curious as to why it read that instead of Harry.

" Harrison is your name by magic while Harry is your known name as in what everyone knows you as ", Draco answered this time," It's like how you know me as Draco but my name by magic is Draconus. "

Harry nodded in understanding. "What does it mean that my core is grey"

"A core is the source of a person's magic," Griphook answered him.

"Also just because you have a dark core, doesn't mean you're evil", Silvertooth interjected.

Yes, we goblins believe that magic is about intent not if it is light or dark", Kroix added.

"Indeed but going back to the main point", Griphook said, agreeing with the two," A wix can either have a light, grey, or dark core. A person with a light core has an easier time casting a light spell/charm. They can also perform dark spells/charms but have a hard time doing so. Wixes with a dark core are the opposites. It is easier for them to cast dark spells/charms but harder for them to perform light spells/charms. A wix with a grey core has little trouble casting light and dark spells/charms. Though if their core is more towards the light like yours, they will have more trouble casting dark spells/charms but not as hard as it would be for a wix with a light core. Similarly, if their core is more towards the dark, they will have more trouble casting light spells/charms but not as hard as it would be for a wix with a dark core. A person with a perfectly balanced grey core has no trouble casting either light or dark spells," Griphook finished explaining, giving Harry time to consider the information given.