Chapter 4- The Gringotts Bank

A/N: Before you continue reading, I just wanted to give a little backstory on Sicinia. So Sicinia was mostly raised in a big pureblooded family in Italy before she was captured and shipped to Britain. They spoke a mix of Italian, Latin, French, and English and they were a few parselmouths(whether naturally or taught) among them. Sicinia got tired of not understanding most of the members in the house so she asked her main caretaker who also spoke parseltongue to teach her. So she understands English, Italian, Latin and a bit of French but not much.

I hope that makes things clearer.

As always

Writing-italic
Parseltongue- italic underline

˜"*°•.˜"*°• •°*"˜.•°*"˜

After spending most of the afternoon at Flora's Books and Things, they purchased most of the books they had and got a discount from Louella. They made their way out and decided to go to the Gringotts bank. Sicinia was wrapped around Harry's neck under his robe and Draco had appealed a glamour on Harry's scar again because it had worn off.

"Do you remember the greeting? " Draco asked as they stood in front of the Bank

"Yep", Harry replied, as he read the sign at the front.

𝔈𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔯, 𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯 𝔟𝔲𝔱 𝔱𝔞k𝔢 𝔥𝔢𝔢𝔡

𝔒𝔣 𝔴𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔦𝔫 𝔬𝔣 𝔤𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡

𝔉𝔬𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔰𝔢 𝔴𝔥𝔬 𝔱𝔞k𝔢, 𝔟𝔲𝔱 𝔡𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔫

𝔐𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔭𝔞𝔶 𝔪𝔬𝔰𝔱 𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔩𝔶 𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔦𝔯 𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔫

𝔖𝔬 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔰𝔢𝔢k 𝔟𝔢𝔫𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥 𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔯𝔰

𝔄 𝔱𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔫𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔰

𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔢𝔣, 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔴𝔞𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔡, 𝔟𝔢𝔴𝔞𝔯𝔢

𝔒𝔣 𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝔱𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢

Draco took hold of Harry's hand and led the way in. Luckily for them, they were not a lot of wizards in the bank. Harry looked around fascinated with the decor and the goblins that could be seen. Walking up to the front, There was a goblin at the front doing paperwork just like the rest.

"Fine Eve, Head Account Manager Silvertooth. A pleasure to make your acquaintances" They both spoke at the same time, wrote in Draco's case, as they bowed slightly. Thought when Harry looked over to Draco's board it wrote written in a strange language.'I guess that what Gobbledegook looks like" he thought to himself

The goblin named Silvertooth, as shown on the plate on his desk, paused on his paperwork to look at the young wizards in front of him.

"Fine Eve, Heir Malfoy, Heir Potter-Black, a pleasure to make your services", Silvertooth greeted nodding to each of them respectively. "And Heir Malfoy, we told you your family is a friend to the goblins, no need for formality. The same goes for you Heir Potter-Black"

" I know, I am teaching Harry here the proper greeting to a goblin " Draco explained to him

Silvertooth looked at him questioningly, "Shouldn't his guardian have taught him that already"