𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘 - 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘀

January 24, 1982

I woke up and looked around. I stared at the ceiling trying to wake up. I wasn't good at waking up, you have to give me like 10 minutes and I'll be fine. I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror.

I had a moment of confusion when I seen I had on a brown jacket. It all came back to me and I didn't know I forgot about that. I smiled to myself and realized I was literally just staring at myself in the mirror. My hair was messed up, but if I'd just brush it, it'd be a dream.

I walked out of the bathroom and went to the 'living room' space. I was halfway there when Kurt looked at me.

"You know you can't wear that thing everyday, right?" Kurt asked.

"I fell asleep in it." I said simply.

"Mhm-hm." He said. After a few moments he made this weird face.

"Oh and, I think you let something slip last night." He said. I just looked at him confused. "You were mostly asleep so it's understandable, but I think you'd panic if you figured it out. You left this in the hallway." He said handing me something. I looked at it and realized it was Matt's phone number. I checked the pocket I had it in and sure enough, it was gone.

"You're a life saver Kurt." I said.

"I know." He said walking off. I rolled my eyes and looked at it. It was his number with a small smiley face. I didn't know when to call him. I would wait til midday. I didn't wanna seem to eager about it. But I did realize I haven't told my best friend the deeds...I need to do that or she'll ring my neck.

Matt's POV

I woke up later in the day than usual. It was at least 11. I looked at the ceiling for a moment and smiled about last night. I can't believe that all happened to me. I wish I could see her again soon. If I get the role for Tex, I'll have to fly to Tulsa in a month or so. I don't know when she's leaving for Washington, but I bet soon.

I nearly forgot that I gave her my number. I hope she calls, I'm kind of worried she won't. I mean, I think everything went well last night.

My mom wasn't too thrilled with me 'giving away my jackets' last night. I told her basically everything, she was glad I was actually talking to someone though. For some reason she's scared I won't get a girlfriend. I've had girlfriends before, it never got to serious or anything. I only kissed the latest one. I regret every part of it though.

I wonder if Elly has dated anyone before. I wouldn't really doubt it, she's really gorgeous and sweet. I don't know about it, could go either way. Don't know exactly when I'll ask, but I will eventually.

Elly's POV

"Elly! Elly move your butt." I was woke up by someone saying. 

"Hm?" I responded trying to wake up. Wait. I shot up and looked at Dave who was about to sit on the couch.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Uh...like 3?" Dave said.

"Oh no." I said.

"What?" He said looking at me weirdly.

"I meant to call Matt at like 1. He's gonna think I'm ignoring him." I groaned.

"Well stop complaining and go call him." Dave said simply. I got up and went to the phone on the other side of our hotel room. I reached for the piece of paper inside my pocket. I looked at the phone for a moment, but eventually dialed in the number.

It kept ringing and I wasn't sure if I even called the correct number.

"Hello?" Someone answered on the other side of the phone.