I shook my head in response.

'I want to, but with the reaction you just had after the tiny bit of info I just gave you, I really don't want to say more.' I said while staring down at my fumbling hands which were in my lap.

'Sorry mate, I didn't mean to scare ya. I was just... caught off guard.' Bunny said while ruffling my hair, showing that's there no more tension between us. I instantly relaxed and chuckled at his sudden brother like affection towards me.

'Umm, why are you being so nice to meet all of a sudden?' I asked while glancing up at him.

'I could ask the same. I haven't heard a singe Aussie aimed insult or joke from you in days, and that's not normal. Yeah we are on betta terms now but I had still expected some kind of pestering from you.' He said while crossing his arms and leaning back on the couch.

'Well to make you feel better I have a lot of insults and comebacks I am dying to use, but....' I stopped while awkwardly running a hand through my hair.

'It's Romanna, isn't it?' He cheekily commented while rolling his eyes at me.

'Umm.... maybe.' The word maybe accidentally came out in a squeaky high pitched tone.

'Oooo, so I'm guessin since she's also Aussie, anythin you say that could insult me will immediately insult her. Haha! Mate you are so screwed!' Bunny threw his head back and laughed.

'Yeah you can shut up.' I grumbled back at him.

'Ah, mate. I seriously haven't the slightest idea on what to do with ya.' Bunny joked while calming his laughter. I rolled my eyes at his comment.

'Ya know, I actually kinda miss bickering with you, it was kinda fun.' Bunny added.
'Yeeeeah, now we are like, soooo boring! Seriously, we are just stilling here taking and acting like an old married couple!' I complained sarcastically.

'Well that's pretty accurate for you mate, ya-know with having grey hair and a walking stick.' Bunny commented while shooting me a devilish grin.

'My hair is not grey, It's white! And did you seriously call my staff a walking stick?! Oh you're going to suffer my wrath! Oh and I don't care how much Romie will argue this but you do so look like a Kangaroo!' I exclaimed while continuing the joke Bunny had started.

A few minutes passed of us constantly yelling stupid insults at each other and the only thing that stopped us was that fact we seriously couldn't stop laughing.

'Well that was fun.' I stated the obvious.

'Betta we got it out of our systems now while we are alone, instead of in front of Romanna, she definitely would not have like a lot of what you just said. But then again for all we know Romie could have a great seance of humor and thought it would be amusing. Either way you would be punched in the arm.' Bunny chuckled while standing up.

'Very true!' I replied while watching him walk to the kitchen.

'Do ya want a cuppa? I'm makin ma'self one, the moon knows I need it. How 'bout you?' Bunny asked while turning on the light.

I hadn't realised it until now but it was past 10:30pm and the lights in Bunny's house were all off. We were sitting in the dark that whole time.

'No thanks, I'm good. Hey why is it night time down here? We're in Australia, so shouldn't it be the middle of the day in the Warren too?' I asked while using my staff to reach across the room and flick on the lounge room and dining room light switches.

'Have ya noticed that the Pole, Tooth Palace and my Warren are all synced? The sun sets and rises at the exact same time in all three places even though we are all on different sides of the planet.' Bunny said while placing a cup onto the kitchen bench.