bonus: dance with her (w/ baji and mikey ver.)

Start from the beginning

Pah gave her a warm smile, "Can I dance with my not-so-real little sister?" he bowed, offering his hand to her. [first name] stared at him for a while, her eyes getting a little glossy as she stare at him, she immediately shook her emotions off and gave him her usual small smile. She was about to say yes but someone came and interrupted them, "Hey! I want to dance with [first name] too!" said Draken, pulling [first name] away from him.

Pah gritted his teeth, "HUH?! I ASKED HER FIRST!"

Then Mitsuya came and took [first name] away from Draken, holding her by the shoulders. "If someone's gonna dance with [first name], then that person has to be me." he said.

Kazutora heard them, "Hold up, I'm the one who's always with [first name]." he said, taking [first name] from Mitsuya. "So, I'm the one who gets to dance with her first." Kazutora added, giving them a cocky smile.

"You're always with her because you work in her and Chifuyu's pet shop!" said Draken, pulling [first name]'s arm, but Kazutora made sure he won't steal her from him.

Then Mikey came with an annoyed look on his face, "What are you all talking about?! [first name]'s gonna dance with me first!" he yelled.

Pah growled, "SHUT UP, MIKEY!" he yelled at him with his index finger pointing at him. "YOU WEREN'T THE ONE WHO ASKED HER FIRST!" He added.

Then they all began to bicker.

[first name]'s face remained expressionless, but deep inside she was quite irritated by her not-so-real big brothers fighting over who's gonna dance with her. She was slightly relieved that no one is noticing and hearing this..nonsense.

Then Pah pushed Draken, causing the tall man to trip and fall. Now Pah's the one pulling [first name] from Kazutora. "I'm the main character for today! I get to do what I want to do!" said Pah, gritting his teeth at Kazutora. Then Mitsuya came and pushed Kazutora, causing him to land on his ass first. Then Mikey pushed Mitsuya from behind, causing him to face plant the floor.

Then Mikey and Pah began to play tug of war, but the expressionless [first name] was the rope.

"Dance with your bride instead!" said Mikey.

"I already did, dumbass! Now I want to dance with my little sister!" Pah yelled.

"She's my little sister too!" Mikeg yelled back.

Kazutora, Mitsuya, and Draken jolted up, "[FIRST NAME]'S MY LITTLE SISTER TOO!" they both yelled at the same time.

[first name] let out a heavy sigh as her brothers continue to bicker. Then a furious Baji came, glaring at Pah and Mikey. "WHAT ARE YOU FUCKERS ARGUING ABOUT?!" he yelled. [first name] was slightly relieved to see her cousin, "Keisuke, thank goodness, can you help m-" she didn't get a chance to finish her words.

"YOU MORONS THINK THAT YOU'LL GET A CHANCE TO DANCE WITH HER FIRST?! PFFT—" he laughed maniacally, "ARE YOU EVEN BLOOD-RELATED TO HER??"

When those words escaped Baji's lips, [first name] wanted the floor to eat her at this very moment to avoid the idiots arguing. "Hah?! Does that shit even matter??" Pah asked.

"Of course it does!"

Kazutora gritted his teeth, "You're just saying that crap because you're the only one related to her!" he yelled at Baji.