XII

"Why the long face, Tommy? It's only one more time." Dream's voice taunted, his voice echoing throughout Tommy's mind.

His hair was half white by now, and it wasn't long until Dream would stop and his Hair would be fully white.

Dream was definitely running out of questions, and he'd finally be free.

He'll finally be home.

"Don't bring Wilbur back." Tommy snarled, with all the remaining courage he had left.

Dream's head tilted to the side in a sinister way.

"He's gone made, Dream. I'll tell you this again."

Dream made a frown on his face.

"I'm afraid you already have. Now ask him if he still cares for you." He said, a sadistic grin forming on his face as he began walking towards Tommy.

Tommy winced as Dream was about to punch him, only to see that no fist made contact with his head.

Dream cackled, taking the fist farther from Tommy's face.

"Scared?" He asked, as his eyes were illuminating a brighter neon green.

The colour was abnormal, especially noting him.

His eyes were the second thing that provided light in the room, the first being the lava barricading them from their only means of exit.

He chuckled as he dragged Tommy across the floor, towards the light provided by the radiance of the lava.

It was warm.

"You've had too many scars on your face caused by my hands lately. Why don't we add... Something new?" Dream hummed, grabbing Tommy by his crown and steering his face dangerously close to the lava.

"What are you doing?" Tommy whispered loudly, fear causing his hands to shake.

Dream clicked his tongue.

"I thought it was obvious" He tutted, shoving some of Tommy's left eye into the lava.

The only thing that could be heard in the prison was screaming.

Even Sam heard it, but he thought he was hallucinating or hearing things, and shrugged it off.

It oddly enough sounded like Tommy.

But he was dead, like how he is now, only to be revived moments after, new scars on his face, and the blood still all-present.

꧁꧂

Wilbur was getting sick at this point.

This is the twelfth time Tommy appeared in Limbo, and he was definitely going to be dragged back.

Now he had burn marks and technically was blinded in one eye.

He even asked him a sickening question.

"Do you care?" Tommy had muttered to him, causing Wilbur's heart to drop.

He had snapped out of his crazed state, and finally realised his little brother was in pain.

"Tommy... Of course I do."

He could only see the look of the blonde's face dim even more.

He failed at creating hope for him.

He decided upon the idea on fucking murdering Dream if he were to be revived, no matter who resurrects him.

꧁꧂

He was resurrected 17 times.

He lost all hope.

He lost all means of even moving, eating or drinking.

Dream had to practically force-feed him to temporarily keep him alive.

His body became an empty shell, only baring tears and begs.

On his 20th revival, a few strands of blonde remained.

His eyes barely contained any colour, it was hard to tell if he was alive, especially with all the wounds and blood smeared all over him.

He wants one last thing.

And that's Wilbur.

Fuck Phil, Fuck Techno, Fuck Tubbo even.

He finally cane to his senses.

He was happy, but he had seemed to forgotten how to show it.

He wanted to be embraced in warm, loving hands once more.

He wants his childhood back.

Of course, he wouldn't get that.

There's no going back now.

꧁꧂

24 revivals.

His hair was completely white.

The only blonde left was on his eyebrows and eyelashes.

Dream was now killing him for fun, as he had lost other purposes or excuses in his (successful) attempts of reviving him.

This was all a game now.

In this death, he decided to drown Tommy yet again.

It was a mixture of earth, fire, water and air.

Comedic, isn't it?

Dream's fists representing the earth,

Lava represents fire,

Drowning represents water.

And air?

Strangling - choking him.

He was sick of it all.

He wants to go home.

..

What is home?