IV

Tommy was curled up into a corner as Dream happily wrote away in his book where he documented his experiments.

He had been revived 4 times, and he was about to die again.

Suddenly, a potato rolled along the floor towards him.

"Take it." Dream huffed, "It's probably the last thing you'll have."

Tommy curled inwards more, ignoring the presence of the potato.

The slight streak in Tommy's bangs had grown to cover atleast 3/4 of his bangs.

Some white had even started reaching the top of his hair.

Tommy couldn't care to feel any other emotion but sadness, anger and fear.

The sadness was well expressed by the tears flowing down his cheeks, only to drip ever so slightly on the floor.

Dream slammed his book shut after a final flick of his quill, gently placing it back on top of the chest.

He was making his way towards Tommy again.

"Could you ask Schlatt where he found the revival book for me?" He requested, stopping infront of Tommy's weak body.

Tommy shook, he shook for all he knew.

He felt the bile in his throat upon thinking of death, and she was right here, ready to welcome him with open arms.

After more blood seeped through his vision, Tommy was greeted by the fondness of the black void of his Limbo.

"What does Dream want now?" Wilbur tutted.

Tommy simply sat on the floor, trying to keep void of emotions, which he had failed by crying.

"Where did you find the revival book, Schlatt?" Tommy questioned.

Schlatt hummed.

"Stole it from Foolish. Fucker is the Totem god, anyways, so obviously he'd have it. Never thought it would actually work, though." He shrugged.

Tommy nodded, waiting in silence for another few minutes for the light to reappear.

He blinked his eyes open, to be met with Dream's figure.

"What did he say?" Dream asked, book and quill in hand.

"He stole it from Foolish. He is the Totem god, but he never knew it would work." Tommy sighed.

Dream smiled, ruffling his bloody blonde and white hair, only to scribble away right after.

Soon he would run out of questions.

Tommy knew that.

Then it would end.

Its surely would.

Right?

꧁꧂

Tommy had been revived seven times now.

He was getting sick of it.

He started to cry less, for the pain was now a familiar feeling.

It started to hurt less, moreover.

This time, he was challenged to question Wilbur as to if he was power-hungry over L'manburg or had simply thought it was hopeless.

"That's a hard question." Wilbur exhaled softly.

"When everyone started going apeshit, I started feeling it was hopeless, and then I thought maybe power could end it. So, power I guess." He shrugged.

Tommy's eyes softened.

He'd hoped he would have atleast said it was hopeless.

But his dreams are a fantasy.

A fantasy that ceases to exist.

Once the light flooded his vision, he was brought back to the obsidian prison that kept him for long.

The white had covered the entirety of his bangs, and now spreaded across the roots of his hair.

It wasn't long till it was fully white.

Dream was also running out of questions.

He was thinking away of questions that would prove use.

Tommy smiled, as he would soon be free of this endless loop of suffering.

Finally.

He could finally be free.

But after hitting the 9th revival milestone, he lost hope.

He definitely wouldn't stop.

His questions seemed to be coming infinitely.

However, he could still see the struggle in his face as he looked for excuses to send him back.