Orthodontist Hate Club UwU

Start from the beginning

Tubbo snorts, "His teeth were so fucking spaced out that the wind used to make a whistling sound when he opened his mouth-"

"That's a fucking lie!" Tommy screeches, "My teeth were fine, perfect, even."

"Sure, big man."

"Surely you should have had your braces off by now then?" Philza hurriedly interrupts before Tommy can protest.

"Maybe," Tubbo side eyes Tommy, "If he hadn't missed the last twelve apppointments."

"Twelve?!"

"I'm never entering that demonic cage again," Tommy declares. "I am TommyInnit, vigilante and glock wielder extraordinaire, an orthodontist will not defeat me."

______

"I will fucking haunt you! I'll fucking haunt you all!" Tommy sobs, kicking his legs out as Philza - his fucking hero, the only man ever, the man who should have been on his side - slings him over his shoulder, carrying him out of the penthouse.

"You will all regret this!" Tommy screams in rage as Tubbo and Ranboo wave him off from the door, Micheal held in Tubbo's arms, waving excitedly with a smile. Evil. All of them.

"You bitches! Fucking traitors! I'll get my glock, I'll get it!" He promises.

"Have fun, big man," Tubbo smiles.

They will all regret this.

Where is Clementine when Tommy needs her?

______

"Stay away from me," Tommy stands straight, feet glued to the floor with pure determination. "I will go no further."

Philza rolls his eyes beside him, smiling amicably at the receptionist, "Hello, I'm here to sign in for an appointment at fourteen, o'clock?"

The receptionist warily glances at Tommy before looking back at Philza, "Of course," She smiles, "Can I just say, that I really love all you've done for this city, my daughter loves you-"

"Yeah, that's uh nice," Philza chuckles, "Can we just get him signed in please? Thanks."

"O-oh, of course," The woman ducks her head in embarrassment. "What's his name?"

"Tommy..." Philza trails off uncertainly.

"The fucking best," Tommy supplies.

"Just Tommy," Philza smiles.

"Ah, okay. Well, let me just, um, sign him in and you can wait in the waiting area," She nods hesitantly.

"I will not be waiting," Tommy declares. "This is against my freewill and I will sue everyone in this building if they touch me."

"Just ignore him," Philza smiles.

Tommy does not like Philza at the moment.

______

"Uh, Just Tommy?" The speaker overhead blares, "Just Tommy in room two."

Tommy crosses his arms. "I refuse."

"Mate, come on, I'll even hold your hand."

"I don't want to hold your hand," Tommy scowls, ears turning red.

"Sure mate. You don't really have a choice in this though, I'm surprised the braces haven't broken in your mouth."

Tommy averts his eyes, running his tongue along his teeth sheepishly. He laughs awkwardly when his tongue meets a random wire sticking out. "They haven't," He lies.