Chapter 14

Tobias Pov
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
Once I heard the door slam I knew what was happening was wrong. Angry at myself, I left the room. When I went down stairs I saw everyone  on there phones with looks of concern. The  only person I didn't see was Tris. "Hey where's Tris?" I asked. "I don't know! You tell us! When she went to go get you guys, 20 seconds later she came bursting downstairs and ran out the door!" Said Uriah. No... the one who slammed the door was Tris!! I burst into tears and went to go find her.

Tris Pov
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
I can't belive him!!!! Or Christina!!!! Right after I become friends with her she stabs me in the back by kissing my boyfriend!!! And Tobias!!!! Kissing my so-called best friend when he tells me I'm the love of his life!!!! I burst into even more tears and barge in the house!!!! When Caleb trues to ask me what happened I shove past him and go into my room, slamming the door. I've made the biggest mistake of my life. Date a boy that was only a dream.

Tobias Pov
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ I approach Tris' s door knowing I will get yelled at. Of course it was Caleb who anwsered the door. "YOU HAVE HALF THE MIND TO SHOW UP ON OUR PROPERTY!!!" Caleb yelled. "I'M SORRY!!! CHRIS LEWERED ME IN!!! I LOVE TRIS MORE THAN LIFE!!!" I yelled back. "OF COURSE YOU LOVE TRIS, TH-" He was inturupted by Tris. "Caleb go...We need to talk alone" She glanced at me with disgust. I felt guilty, horrible, terrible most stupidest boyfriend ever. "Why?" She looked hurt... really hurt, like she was stabbed in the back. "I'm sorry, she lewered me in and I don't even know how" I said shamefully. After a while she kisses me, astonished  I kissed her back. When we pull apart she says "I know your sorry. Christina is very persuasive. Trust me, I know" She giggles and hugs me for a long time. I wanna stay like this forever, with her in my arms every single moment of every single day.

☺Authors Note ☺ I hope you guys enjoy. Sorry it's boring!!! Love ya