I flexed my abs in the mirror, I've had so much time to train and exercise recently, I've got my abs back. With Lorenzo, I put on healthy relationship weight, but do I miss that.

I headed downstairs, into the basement where the gym was, a small boxing ring in the middle.

I started on some warm ups then transitioning into my exercises and thirty minutes passed and Ajax still hasn't come.

Maybe something came up, that's alright.

I put some music on as I trained, Sex With Me by Rihanna playing through the speakers as I stopped in between my exercises, dancing to the music.

"Sex with me so amazing." I sang as I rolled my hips, feeling the music as I kept dancing instead of finish my set.

I get distracted so easy it's amazing.

"Sex with me, sex with me, sex with me... so amazing!" I sang as I got on the floor, stretching so I relieved the pain in my back.

I kept singing, dancing around as I picked up the weights, staring at myself in the mirror to start my exercises but I swear my heart just skipped a beat.

"Oh my God!" I blurted as I whipped around after seeing Luis' reflection in the mirror.

I looked at him wide eyed as he leaned against the doorframe, a smirk playing on his lips. Fucking dick, how long was he standing there for?

"I bet it is." He teased, suggesting to the song I was singing and I rolled my eyes, my face burning and so were my ears.

"What do you want, Luis?" I asked as I turned back around, Wild Side by Normani playing now and I sighed with my eyes closed.

Of course this song has to play as soon as he comes in.

"Show me what you got." He muttered and I furrowed my eyes.

He can't be serious.

I turned around, eyeing him, he wore black trousers with a white shirt with its sleeves rolled up to his elbows, the first few buttons undone.

"In that?" I sniggered, looking him up and down and he rolled his eyes, smirking cockily.

"I can take it off for you." He teased yet again and now I rolled my eyes.

I hate the flirting.

"Keep it on, the more the better." I fired back and he made a small 'o' shape with his plump lips.

"So fiery." He jerked a brow, stepping closer and I dropped my weights, cracking my knuckles.

"Ready, Luis?" I muttered, he stood there all calm as I was ready to attack.

I had my hands up ready in fists, bobbing back and forth as I finally punched forward, Luis easily dodging that.

"Come on." He gave me a bored expression and I clenched my jaw, that was easy. Just wait till I beat your ass.

I pushed my fist forward, lunging for him but he grabbed my wrist, so suddenly spinning me around as he put me in a chokehold, my back pressed firmly against his chest.

His muscles bulging under my chin, his calm breathing in my ear as he lowered his mouth.

"Come on, Amara, this is too ea—" I had grabbed his arm, flipping him over my shoulder as he landed on his back with a thud, a huff leaving his mouth as I straddled his chest.

"What was that?" I glared down at him, no emotions on my face and he smirked up at me.

"That was good." And the next thing you know, he flipped us over, my back slamming against the mat and a groan left my mouth as he now straddled me, his hand gripping my jaw. "But easy." Mother— does he realise the amount of strength needed for that move?