Though, as soon as Luis returns the four are all work only. Always out till late working, acting all professional. It's weird seeing these light hearted, funny people get so serious and quiet around Luis.

"Well, see you guys later." I finished my coffee as I headed up to his room.

Standing outside, I felt my stomach churn with nervousness, he still has that effect on me. It's the fact he's actually ruthless, I've seen him shoot his own man for not double checking the shipment they received.

I knocked on the door, my hands then being shoved into my basketball shorts as I waited for him to answer.

"Come in." He spoke clearly, his deep voice raspy.

I entered slowly, catching the sight of the devil in front of the mirror; the room smelling like his vanilla scented body wash and cologne.

It was weird how his room was all black interior whereas mine was white; it was refreshing and stepping into his room was like stepping into hell.

I love black interior, Lorenzo's house back in Italy was like that but Luis' just has a bad vibe to it.

For Luis, he exceeds in darkness, he finds peace in darkness. Not the good kind of darkness, the kind of darkness that makes you visibly uncomfortable.

He's like a damn rat that burrows itself in a corner of some shabby house.

"You asked for me?" I spoke as I stood at the doorway and he turned his head so I'd be visible through his peripheral vision.

"Yes," He spoke sharply. "Come inside and shut the door." Fuck, what does he want now?

I walked in keeping my natural confidence on the tip of my nose, showing him I'm not intimidated as he observed me through my reflection in the mirror.

"I got you a little something." He pointed to the designer bags he laid out in row on his dresser and I sighed at the sight.

Not again.

For the sixth time already.

Louis Vuitton, Prada, Gucci — you name it, the brand's there.

"Luis, I can't accept that, I've already told you this." I told him straight and he now turned around, the top button of his shirt undone as the tie was around his neck, that also undone.

"And I've told you I don't care," He looked down at me, stepping closer with firm strides and I stood my ground even though he intimidated me the closer he got.

His sweet scent got stronger, stopping in front of me as he pointed at his shirt and I rolled my eyes.

I don't know why he still can't tie his own ties. He's a grown ass man.

"But I do," I spoke as I reached over, doing up his button before I got to the tie, not really having an option. "I don't want it." I firmly told him and he just kept glaring down at me with his hazel coloured eyes that had no emotion behind them.

I've never seen eyes so dull of life, with no spark. His eyes are just dead. They say eyes are the windows to your soul... and I'm afraid he just might not have one.

I kept my eyes on his tie, pulling it tight as I neatened it before moving back, feeling as if I can breathe again once away from him.

His eyes just freeze me in place, the small cocky smirk on his plump lips never seeming to fade.

I looked back up at him to see his eyes slightly furrowed as his he was scanning me.

"Can I leave now?" I asked and he just stayed silent. Luis is a strange man and I've come to the terms with it.