Sir This Is A McDonald's Drive-Thru

Start from the beginning

Clementine does a twirl.

Tommy holds up his palm, "I don't want to hear it."

Clementine opens her mouth.

" No," Tommy starts, "Don't even," He threatens.

She blows a bubble.

" Clementine!" He cries, outraged. "I will leave you here."

Clementine stares.

Tommy smirks, smug, "Yeah, that's what I thought. Listen, we're going whether you want to or not. I'm sick of fucking pasta. I'm going to eat real food."

Tommy shuffles his feet into his trainers, tapping them against the floor to activate them.

He braces himself, knees bending before he launches out of the window and into the night.

It's time to eat a refreshing, healthy, balanced meal.

_____

"Welcome to McDonald's may I take your order?"

Tommy hums, "Yeah uh, can I get... " He trails off, looking at the menu. "A Mcflurry and a large fries."

"Yes, is that all?"

Tommy pauses, glancing down at Clementine. "A sprite please. But like the big bottle."

"We don't sell those sorry."

"You do," Tommy decides.

"...What?"

"You have those bottles, I know you do," Tommy says.

"Sir, I'm sorry we don't."

He rolls his eyes. "Okay, lie to my face then. I know you have it. You fuckin-"

A loud beep cuts him off.

Tommy scowls, turning to the car behind him. "Can you be fucking quiet? I'm trying to order a meal here, you bitch!" He shouts.

There's more beeping. These people have no manners. Disgraceful.

A man rolls down his car window to glare at him, "Get the fuck out of the way!"

"I'm ordering my fucking meal!" Tommy screams back.

"This is a drive through!"

Tommy raises an eyebrow. "Okayyy?" He drawls, zero fucks given.

"You don't even have a fucking car!"

That's just hurtful.

"I haven't passed my drivers license you dick!" Tommy gives him the middle finger.

"You can't be here, you're meant to order inside you idiot!"

"And you're meant to shut the fuck up, but neither of us are listening huh?" Tommy retorts, scowling.

"Get out of the fucking road kid!"

"Or what?!" Tommy screams. "This is a free country and I will stand where I want! And I want to stand here!"

Tommy is such an inspiration. God, he's such an icon. Clementine better be taking notes.

He turns back to the McDonald's drive-thru feed. "Yeah, so I'll take a Mcflurry, large fries, that fucking sprite bottle and a sixty nine nugget meal."