2

Because you're on my mind more today
My visions is getting blurry slowly
After a long time passes
I'll wonder if you'll gradually fade away from my mind
I still remember your warm touch

—————

3racha had been in the studio for hours the next monday, trying hard to get songs ready for their possible comeback, wandering if everything was good enough.

Jisung usually liked it when they worked the three, because Changbin seemed to relax a bit only on their presence.

Maybe because they knew him before he grew that reserved, maybe because they were less, or because they had known each other for longer. Whatever was the reason, Jisung usually liked hanging around him with Chan.

It made him feel like their little brother again, like the teenager he was before things got so... complicated.

That day was not it, though.

Changbin had his headphones on, after spitting his rap, amazingly as usual, he had sat in the couch and proceeded to ignore his two members for the rest of the afternoon, only nodding at some questions from time to time, not really listening to anything obviously, but Jisung was not going to disturb his peace anyway.

Chan had headphones on as well as he messed around with the tracks and what they had just recorded, which left the guy alone with his thoughts.

Which was terrible.

Really.

Jisung's head was not something one wanted to be alone with, so he tried his best to distract himself, looking at Instagram and scrolling down twitter, checking what stays were doing.

He didn't last long, though, the voices that never shut up in his head running laps again, louder and louder, making the guy groan.

He tapped Changbin's leg, receiving a nod and an emotionless stare back.

"I'm going to go get coffee."

The shorter nodded, bitting his lip a bit.

"Bring me one too, please."

Jisung smiled a bit at the voice, it was soft and gentle, just like the guy that laid under all those troubles.

"Of course, no sugar?"

Changbin let out a small chuckle.

"Dare to bring me that without sugar, I'll shove the coffee down your-"

"Okay, none of that talk in my studio.", Chan wanted warned, going back to his music with no other comment.

Jisung went out to the machine on the other floor laughing at his Hyungs, whistling a random melody and hoping his mind would stay focused on that same melody for a while.

"Hannie!", he heard a shout and a giggle, fast steps coming to him, and he turned, hand in machine, ready to take the coffee's out.

Minho entered the room, closing the transparent door in Hyunjin's face with a laugh, while the long haired screamed in the hallway, glaring at him.

"What did you do to him?"

"Ate his chocolates during practice.", he chuckled, locking the door and giving the taller his middle finger.

He jumped to the counter where Jisung had settled his coins, pulling his sweaty hair back and taking a deep breath.

It wasn't intentional, of course, but Jisung gulped, flashbacks of their nights coming to his head as he sighed, dropping his hands and looking back at the open mouthed Jisung.

"Close your mouth, a fly might go in.", he winked, and Jisung cursed himself internally, his heart jumping. "What are you doing?"

"Getting coffe's for us down at the studio.", he smiled a bit, turning the machine on and feeling the smell fill the air.

Minho nodded, humming.

"Are you okay?"

"You always ask me that.", the younger rolled his eyes. "I'm fine."

"You look tired."

It had been a week since they last had gotten intimate, and Jisung could not say he didn't miss him.

Sometimes they would go back to normal the day after, other times it took sometime, but that time Jisung had avoided him all week, trying not to be obvious, but the faint memory of his need for closeness the morning after was making him hold back.

He hated that.

He wanted to be normal again.

Minho reached to ruffle his hair softly.

"You can talk to me, Jisung, you know that, right?"

The younger nodded, catching his hand and yelping as Minho pulled him against his chest, getting down on the floor.

A hug was something normal between bestfriends, even if they are friends with benefits.

The hand curling on his hair was normal, the soft breath on his temple was too.

A hug was normal, and so was breaking it, but Jisung kept thinking about it long after the older was gone.

Long after he went back to the studio.

In fact, the only thing coming to his mind for the whole hour he stared at that blank paper, not managing to write any lyrics, was how warm the hug was.

And how fast his heart was.

That was not normal.

—————

Put your small hands together and look back
In the days where every moment was beautiful and splendid
You were the main character in the movie of my life

—————

I love this last line to much please omg