Chapter 28 - I'm Leaving

Really Long Authors note: hey guys! I hoping you are liking the story. So when I finish this story, do you want me to write more fanfiction or write an actual story with made up stuff. Also. I just about fell out of my seat this morning when I looked at my story, OVER 2K VIEWS!!!!! Thank you guys so much!! I love you guys. (In the creepiest way possible) lol ;) don't look behind you. (You can still submit husky pics) I've only gotten the one that I put on this chapter. Shoutout to JessicaChua3 (sorry if I messed up your username) for the fabulous artwork. You are fantastic!

You looked down, "I'm so sorry, I won't Bonnie. I love you."

Bonnie wrapped his arms around you and pulled you into his lap, "I love you too."

You don't know how you did it, but you somehow were now human, crying into Bonnie's chest you looked the same except for your icy blue eyes and long black hair. You weren't sad, you were terrified and completely overwhelmed by the events of the past week. You were one of them now. They were your forever. Well you don't need a job anymore.

You and the gang, except for Goldie who remained tied up, went to your apartment and grabbed some essentials from your room, the purple hoodie, your favorite jeans, t-shirts and some other stuff. You figured that since you were going to have to pay the rent and were not going to pay it, you left a note on your kitchen table.

To whoever finds this note,
Im leaving.
Something's happened and I'm not this same anymore and need to go somewhere else.
I will not be returning so sell whatever to pay my rent.
I'm going to my new home forever.
Thank you,
Y/n

(Not very specific. What do you say? I've been turned into an animatronic from Freddy Fazbear's pizza. Then they'll think you belong in the looney bin.)

You all walked back to the pizzeria and it was midnight by that time so you went to your post. You decided that you and Poppy should keep the security job, even though you were animatronic. How else are you supposed to go out and eat stuff other than pizza or go out to have fun. (Get your mind out of the gutter 12 year olds and Sydney, my friend I know personally who will make this dirty.)

"Where am I supposed to keep the stuff I brought?" You asked

"You can keep it in me cove." Foxy offered

"Thanks." You put your stuff away

Poppy looked at you, "How are we supposed to explain the hair, and eye color to the boss?"

"We'll just tell him we dyed it and got color contacts together. Girl time." You remembered something, "Poppy, how do I change between my forms?"

"I thought you had figured it out" she replied, "I don't know how to explain it, it just happens when I want it to."

You, held your breath and thought really hard about changing forms. Nothing happened

Chica laughed at you, "you look like you're trying to take a crap."

"I'm trying!" You looked at her, "you got any tips?"

"Try using emotions. You changed when you were upset and hugging Bonnie." She shrugged

"Whatever, I've got all night to figure it out." You tried again

Finally, when it was just about 6 am you figured it out, you had been totally overthinking it, it was really easy. At six, Poppy invited everyone to her house since the pizzeria didn't open again until tomorrow, so you all started walking to Poppy's.