13

Third person POV

"Was that necessary? You could've killed her" he said voiced laced with anger as he tried to calm down

"Why do you care?" She asked already knowing the answer

"I don't "

Lies. She knew.

She saw the way he watched her and she hated it. It's like he forgot the mission. The reason he was there the first place.

He was going to ruin all that they worked for....for a human girl

"Then I don't see why you are upset" her thick accent strong as ever

"I'm upset because I had it under control!"

"Oh did you?" She asked sarcastically

"Yes. I did" he gritted. Fangs in full display.

Anger hang in the air as they had their staring contest. Both fighting for dominance

"I'm sorry" her voice softened as her eyes got teary "I just thought I was going to lose you to her"

He reached out and wrapped his tattooed arms around her.

"You aren't going to lose me" he said reassuringly.

Yet his mind drifted to the little female girl who's image had caused him sleepless nights

"Then prove it"

"I will" he captured her lips with his in a strong kiss almost cutting out her air supply. She fisted his hair in her hands as they both fought for control. He finally let her go leaving her panting through bruised lips.

He smiled secretly to himself at his work.

"I love you" she whispered still clinging onto him

"As do I " he said inhaling her scent, his hands rubbing her back in her comforting manner

******

Why does my head hurt so badly

Oh yeah

I was attacked.

Great I can't move my body

Thanks a lot stranger. Maybe I'll thank you by placing your ass in jail

And what was those nonesense she was babbling about.

Last time I check I wasn't dating anyone so why did she make it seem like I was trying to steal her boyfriend

And more importantly why does the place feel so mushy

My headache was starting to ease a bit and my body was finally responding to me

I managed to sit up not before cracking some bones. The aftermath of the assault starting to kick in.

My eyes opened just to be shut again by the sun. I sat up filling dizzy but steady enough to notice my surroundings

Trees. Trees and look......more trees

Where the heck I'm I?!

I felt like calling out for help but that would be pointless considering the fact I didn't know where I was and could unintentionally attract predators.

I got up and managed to walk a few steps just to fall back again due to the pain on my foot. What's the deal with it anyway?

I took of my shoes to check it out only to shudder at the sight. I'm guessing I had an infection from the broken vase I stepped on.

My foot had turned purple with faint spots of blue. I didn't even know our feet could turn this colour till now. It look a little swollen and my veins were literally showing right now.

I ditched the shoes and decided to let my foot breath a bit till I figured something out.

This the part of my life where I wished I  read a book on herbs, maybe one of the plants had a cure to the sudden infection I happened to have .But because I spend most if my time reading sappy romance novels and eating, my last result is to comfort myself like those guys do to the girls in the books I read.

********some few long hours later********

I yawned as felt the dryness in my throat getting worse.

My foot seemed to be getting better since the throbbing I once felt had diminished.

Limping with one foot, I went out in search for a river to quench my thirst.

Just as I was about to give up and call it a day.

I heard a twig crunch behind me and quickly turned to figure out what it was. The feeling like i was being watched returned again only this time worse since the place was getting dark.

I was met with glowing eyes and felt my voice stick in my throat. The figure moved, its eyes not leaving mine.

I watched it as it slowly came from the shadows

My first thought was to run but figured I wouldn't get far with my wounded foot

Curse that psychopath

Whoever must be dating her must be one heck of a guy to be able to tolerate a jealous freak like her.

Just as I thought my life was over, the figure finally stepped out its hiding and I was met with a pointy eared red animal with a bushy tail and black paws which looked like it was wearing socks

If you haven't figured it out yet I'm describing a fox

Yes.

A fox. To clarify a baby fox who managed to nearly make me wet myself

I hate this place already

I continued my journey looking for water. It was hard to see since it was dark and my only source of light was being blocked by the unusually tall trees surrounding the place.

I finally found a river and quickly rushed over to it.

Exhaustion overcame me as I collapsed to the ground taking large gulps of water with my palms cupped together to form a bowl.

I choked on the water and ended up coughing up my lungs. My chest burning in the process and my eyes getting watery.

After drinking enough water, I layed on my back, joints aching as I stretched out my body.

My mind drifted to my friends wondering where they were and how I ended up here.

It's a surprise how I'm now thinking of them. My parents must be worried.

Just the thought of my parents made my chest hurt. Tears stinged my eyes as I tried to control the sob that begging to be released.

I curled myself up in a fertile position bringing some sence of security to me. I shivered at the light wind that blew and was thankful to the sweater I took along with me

My played back to the events trying to piece everything together but making no sense out of it

It left me wondering if she was referring to Ben, since he lived in my house she probably thought something was going on between us. Then again we have Ashton who is a typical player.

My head ached with all the thinking and I decided to call it a day. My eyes closed with no efforts whatsoever and I blame it on the exhaustion. Sleep quickly came and the only thing I could hear were the crunching footsteps of something.

I ignored it and relaxed again  as all senses left my body