"I am sorry to hear that,but its good to know that you come from a business family." "I think you should've taken charge of your company."

Jihu doesn't say anything she just nods to show her agreement.

"By the way,Jihu-yah,how old are you?" Taehyung's mom questions.

"I'm t-twenty"

"What!?you look so much younger!"

"I know,I get to hear that a lot."

"I'm so proud of you taehyung,you chose such a beautiful girl to be your wife." Taehyung's mom is more than glad at taehyung's sudden interest in woman.

Taehyung gets uncomfortable but tries to hide it.

"I'd like to know more about you jihu." Taehyung's father states.

"Oho!Stop interrogating my daughter in law,Be grateful that we are getting a daughter like jihu yeo-bo(honey)."

Mrs.Kim gets up and sits near jihu.She cups her face in one hand.

"Thankyou so much for coming into our family,and making it complete."She hugs jihu affectionately,jihu doesn't know how to react.

"B-but we need to know more about her before she actually comes into our family." Taehyung's dad objects.

"Yeo-bo,we can do that later,Right now, me and my daughter in law are going to go shopping." Mr.Kim could say nothing but agree.

Jihu looks back at taehyung for help,She was not prepared for this.

Taehyung smiles at her cluelessly,he signals her to go.

"Aigoooo!.....You want your fiance's permission before going,so cute jihu-ya,oh my! you're gonna be such a good wife." She smiles delightedly at jihu her eyes sparkle as she sees taehyung and jihu together.

"Let's go!"Mrs.kim gets up and grabs jihu's hand,dragging jihu with her.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

at night

Tae,jungkook and jihu meet at jungkook's place.

Jihu is sitting on the couch,sipping coffee,Tae and kook are also sitting beside her.

"So?Did they like her?" Jungkook asks Taehyung.

"Like her?they absolutely fell in love with her,especially eomma."

"Mhmm" Jihu adds "She kept taking me to different shops persuading me to get something,Whatever I did she found it praiseworthy,I was so exhausted in the end."

Jungkook chuckles."Nothing to be surprised about." Jungkook pinches jihu's cheek "My little girl can impress anyone and everyone."

"AH! I told you not to touch my cheeks." complains jihu.

"Oh! OK." jungkook pinches her cheeks again.

Jihu pouts angrily at jungkook, jungkook goes ahead to tickle her and they both burst into a million giggles.

Taehyung sits at a distance and adores both of them.

Soon Mr.and Mrs.Kim agree on taking jihu as their daughter in law. They would've agreed to get any kind of 'girl' married to their son,but getting jihu as their daughter in law was more than a blessing for them. Taehyung demanded his father to re-hire Jungkook,Mr.Kim denies at first but he cannot risk taehyung's marriage with jihu so he gives in eventually.

The changes happening are new to jihu,but she loves the people she has by her side.Taehyung's concern for her and jungkook's affection was all she could ever wish for.Everything that seemed like a dream to her once are coming to reality now.