"Your dragon? Who said that?" Cale's eyes were full of hostility and the glowing crimson eyes confirmed Venion's accusations. He smirked.

"Hey you, good job in stabbing that thief. Cut his head off and bring it to-" Venion's head was sent flying instead by a sharp piece of ice.

However, the man beside the dead body of Venion, the responsible for the closing wound on Cale's chest was standing still on his two feet despite the ice hitting his neck. It was the man who Raon acknowledged as a strong person.

"Ah, I thought I've murdered you all. Turns out, there's a rat hiding somewhere," The man wearing the attire of a soldier grinned, his eyes glowing as crimson as Cale.

Hundreds of thoughts ran on Cale's boiling head.

"YOU BASTARD!" Cale lunged at the man with the golden sword, then suddenly-

SWOOSHHH

A ball of water came out of nowhere trapping the resisting red haired.

"You're just as annoying as your mother." Cale couldn't hear the man but he could read his lips. His head was racing as the air inside his body started to leave him. He was suffocating and his eyes closed in pain.

"Cale, you're stronger than this. Remember, I'm always with you." It was a familiar voice. Rok Soo...

Lightning formed on Cale's palm and with his command, blue lightning struct down from the sky to the blonde soldier, melting all the ice around them.

"AARRGGGG!" The burning lightning hit the so called Commander Arthur, his body crouched as down in burning pain.

SPLASHHH

"KUAKK!" The water trapping Cale broke down, Cale reached for his neck gasping for air. He felt happy oxygen existed for the first time.

SWISH! KLANG-

Cale raised his sword and clashed against the petty surprise attack of the commander. His skin was red, some parts of his skin were peeled off, while Cale's eyes were haft closed from exhaustion.

"YOU! HOW DO YOU HAVE THAT ANCIENT POWER?!" The commander shouted as he pushed Cale back with another attack. Cale rolled down and blocked the sword that is aiming for his neck.

"You think I'd tell you? Go to hell you fucker- ARGG!" The pissed off commander kicked the red haired laying on the floor on his side.

He brought his sword up stabbed it on Cale's should blades, but Cale was fast too, he stabbed the commander on its stomach with his ice. It pierced thru his back.

"You fucker-!" Cale kicked the man on his shins and slapped his whole body down with a huge pack of ice.

- CALE YOU'RE OVERDOING IT! YOU'RE GOING TO FREEZE TO DEATH!

Cale ignored Abby's warning and attacked with another huge ice, trapping the bloody commander in between.

He stumbled but kept his foot on the ground.

Cale raised his hand to the sky and lightning formed into his palms again, but a hand reached out and broke his wrist.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" It was Choi Han who stopped him.

"Cale-nim, you're bleeding from everywhere!" The worried Choi Han cried out as he stare at the bloody Cale.

Raon was crying as he stare as blood flow from the human's eyes and ears too. He wants to stop the human but before he could, the black haired Choi Han rushed to Cale and accidentally broke his wrist.

"WHO TOLD YOU TO INTERFERE WITH MY FIGHT?! WHO DO YOU THINK-"

BOOMM-!

A loud bang echoed and the ice Cale created exploded and flew everywhere, thanks to Raon and Rosalyn who casted shield to everyone, none of them was hurt.

But, the man responsible for the explosion was smiling—no grinning. He was bleeding and wounded but he's grinning as if it was nothing.

"Let's fight again next time, when you realize your own strength, little Thames." Then the man was absorbed into a black hole he created.

"COME BACK HERE YOU BASTARD!"
"CALE-NIM PLEASE STOP!" Choi Han grabbed Cale's shoulder. He instantly regretted it.

Cale threw a punch at Choi Han, sending him flying. He got on top of Choi Han and grabbed his neck.

"HOW DARE YOU! HOW DARE A BASTARD LIKE YOU!" Cale clasped the black haired punk's neck. Choi Han let the red haired be. He was strong, but Choi Han was physically stronger. Choi Han let the red haired be, if it was the only way to calm Cale down, he'd be happy to be chocked everytime.

- Cale, your children are watching.

"Children" Cale calmed down as Abby spoke.

He shouted in frustration and tears fell from his eyes and stood up from the smiling bitterly Choi Han.

'His tears are warm.'

"Raon, On, Hong," Cale spoke out in the silence. The three ran to thier human in tears.

They were crying, but didn't spoke.

"Raon, teleport to the Forest of Darkness," Raon didn't knew that place nor knew how to teleport. But nodded.

In a flash, the four of them disappeared leaving the smiling bitterly Choi Han kissing the drop of tears on his hand.