Chapter 40: You are their Archon, Ei

Start from the beginning

"Yae..." Ei hugs me tightly, then I can hear the sobbing. Yes...she's crying.

"Is this what am I all the time? Is this why people hate me so much?" she is crying. "People do not hate you, my dear. What I meant is...people scared because of the nature that thing had, you know what I mean, right?" I explained. "That thing you told me before...yeah I know what you mean...that scumbag..." Ei said.

"*Laughed*! You can call that thing in variations I see, *laughed*!" she is funny. "Yeah, whatever I want. I feel very guilty about building her. Son of a-" "Ey! Don't use bad words in Shrine, you remember?" I close her mouth. "Yeah, yeah..." she replied me lazily.

We have our walk again but now I prefer we should be out from Shrine because she can free saying anything.

At Byakko Plain,

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Ei asked while we sitting on the grass, looking at the view of Byakko Plain

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Ei asked while we sitting on the grass, looking at the view of Byakko Plain. Not just that, but Ritou, Konda Village, Amakane Island, and Inazuma City.

"Of course. Better than when the Archons are still like a dog and a cat." I answered.

I look at Ei and Ei looks at me, both of us laughing cheerfully.

"I forgot to tell you something, Yae. Something that...unbelievable for you to hear." Ei said. "Oh-ho, what is it? It seems so serious." I said. "Kinda," Ei replied. "So? What's that "something", Ei?" I asked.

"The Archons, they...helped me to kill Shogun. But the one who can kill her is just her creator, me. Barbatos and Morax...they came to Shogun when Shogun wants to kill Y/N and Watatsumi Army. Thanks to them, they safe the day." Ei told.

"Oh! Barbatos the drunk wind Archon and Morax the talking too much rock Archon, ah, good. Maybe they already know...Shogun has the evil character." I said. "Yeah, Archon knows everything. Every, single, thing." Ei said.

"Then?" I asked. "After the war between Shogun, Barbatos and Morax want to look around the Inazuma islands. They were like my tourists. They are...so nice with me." Ei told. "Yes. They are the nice Archons." I replied.

We look at the sky. The sky's very clear. Maybe this is where the nice time is with Ei.

"It's ok to hang out with them, Ei. I very believe they are the good Archons." I recommended her. "Yeah, they are too kind for me," Ei replied.

"Hi, want to go to Konda Village? Or Ritou? People must be proud you pay a visit to them." I engage her. "Oh! Why not. Let's go." Ei answered.

We go to the Konda Village first, meeting old people for sure.

Y/N's P.O.V.,

"Alright! Donie-done!" Paimon is happy we're done with the journal. "Yes! We made it! High five!" I do a high five with her.

"Ok, now let's find Ei!" Paimon said.

We search where Ei and also Yae in Grand Narukami Shrine, but-

Where are they?! They're not in here! We already search them every time in the Shrine, also asking where are they to the maidens but they say they don't realize. Prick!

"Damn it!" I'm tired. "Umm...I think it's fine she goes with Yae, Y/N. You know, that Ei wants to have a walk with Yae. So maybe the 2 of them walk out of the Shrine." Paimon said.

"Why am I not thinking that earlier? Maybe you're right." I said.

"Y/N! Paimon!" someone calling us from the distance.

When we turn our body to who is calling us, there is the samurai.

Kazuha.

"Hello, samurai! Hehe! What ya doin' here?" Paimon asked. "Guys...I need to talk with you, both of you, can I? Because...I need to know this, I have to." Kazuha said.

"Huh? You look so serious, sir. *Chuckled*, fine, what is it?" I asked.

"Oh! Maybe he wants to ask something about, hehe, romantic here?" Paimon is random suddenly. "Gee, Paimon, what the hell do you mean by that?" I asked but I'm chuckled a little.

"Connected to you, I guess, *laughs*!" the hell Paimon? "Damn you, Paimon! *Laughed*!" gee...is she know that I have a love relationship with Kazuha? Don't until.

We laugh but I see Kazuha does not laugh. His face's so serious, I don't know why.

"...sorry but that's not what I want to ask," Kazuha said.

"It's about...Shogun."

Our laugh faded. His seriousness makes us know that Kazuha is not joking. Plus, he wants to ask something about Shogun.

"O...k. What's the matter with Shogun?" I asked back.

"Well, why you ask me? Who's had a walk with her earlier?"

Damn! This is not good. My jaw was a little bit dropped. Why does he ask that suddenly? And...how did he know?

"Tell me, Y/N...are you hiding things that I don't know about that things?" Kazuha getting closer to me. His face is more serious now.

I'm trembling...I...I just wanna prove that Ei is here supposed to be. So that, Kazuha can understand easily.

To be continued....