Chapter 21: The Archon who needs partner

I still can see Ei just watching me being pulled by Ayaka and of course Paimon and Thoma follow their captain.

Her eyes are just confused.

Her eyes just can't concentrate.

She just doesn't know what she gonna do except land her hand to Ayaka.

I don't know why...I feel pity for her.

Later (near the boat),

"Finally, you back, Y/N! Oh gosh, I do miss you! And I'm very sorry I did very wrong to you." Paimon said. "Yes, my apologies, Traveler. It's all my fault. I should not engage you to help Thoma. Maybe I can handle him with myself." Ayaka said. "Yes, this is also all my fault. I did a very wrong thing to you, Y/N. I apologize." Thoma said.

I'm just quiet, not responding to them. I'm still very pity about her...yes...Ei. I'm just daydreaming about her.

"Y/N? Y/N? Y/N!!" Paimon called me then I realize. "Oh! Shit, sorry..." I said. "You think us, strangers, huh? Gee, Y/N." Thoma said. "No I'm just...never mind. Let's just go." I said still in a disappointed feeling.

"Alright then. Thank God that Archon does not attack us, right?" Ayaka said. "Yeah! Paimon almost wants to run away, ya know?" Paimon replied. "Looking at her face, she seems like gives up. Maybe she's aware?" Thoma replied. 

My silence gets broken after they gossip about Ei, feels like I don't agree about what they just say.

"What did you just say before?" I inquired disagree. "Is that right, right Y/N?" Paimon said. 

I think about it again, if I directly say that I do not agree with what they just say...I'll be pissed off! Alright then, I guess I'm better quiet and let them know by themselves.

"Uh, yeah...right...right," I said. "Yes. Ok then, rescuing you it's done. You're right, Paimon. You have a feeling that Y/N will be in here and..." Ayaka said. "Tadaaa! She's been rescued!" Thoma said. 

"Ooh, so you have a magic feeling?" I asked. "Nyehehe, I think so. Let that magic grow inside me, ok?" Paimon responded.

The 3 of them laugh except me, my mood still uncontrol to thinking about Ei. I'm just chuckling so small. After we have a little chit-chat we decided to go back to Narukami Island.

I just hope Ei will be fine.

Later after that, you will change the point of view of Venti and Zhongli. This P.O.V. will change sometimes or seldom in this You & Ei story. There will be Venti's P.O.V. and Zhongli's P.O.V.

In Mondstadt (Venti's and Zhongli's P.O.V.),

Venti and Zhongli enjoy their time at the lake of Springvale.

"Talking about the land of ours, what do you think exactly about Inazuma then?" Venti asked. "I mean for now." "Umm...quite fascinating for me. In there just like the rest of us. But also...thunders anywhere there. Quite a danger too for touring." Zhongli answered.

"Yeah. I am the Archon of Mondstadt always worried to go to Shogun's island." Venti said. "Honestly, I am too. But fear just always getting us back more and more." Zhongli said. "You're right," Venti replied.

"Fear is a feeling for an emotion. When a person has fear, they are afraid or scared. A person who fears something does not want it to happen. The fear response comes from sensing danger. Fear is the body's way of protecting itself from doing things that may be dangerous." alright, Zhongli talking too much wisely again now.

"Umm...Zhong?" Venti asked.

"Fear is a natural, powerful, and primitive human emotion. It involves a universal biochemical response as well as a high individual emotional response. Fear alerts us to the presence of danger or the threat of harm, whether that danger is physical or psychological." Zhongli again told something more and more detail makes Venti just can cover his ears.

"Zhongli! Please! Stop! I know what is "fear" or "scared" means, but don't until like a professor, can you?" Venti inquired while still covering his ears with his hands. "What? Ooh, sorry about that, Vent. It's because I'm already getting used to it for that." Zhongli finally stopped.

"Yeah, I know. But don't until like that too, pal." Venti said. "Yeah, yeah, I'm so sorry. Anyways, earlier we talking about Shogun, right?" Zhongli inquired. "Yes. Can we continue?" Venti asked. "Sure thing. So, about her...how can I describe her detail?" Zhongli said. "Ey, ey, don't until "detail", ok?" Venti replied. "Alright, alright, sorry," Zhongli said.

"Shogun is not like the rest of us. She's cold and selfish from the outside. Never in her life smile a bit with her people." Zhongli said. "True. But from inside..." she's" there." Venti said.

"Yes, true. Her power can be more powerful than us. Plane of Euthymia...was her very good and comfortable living." Zhongli said. "She better chooses that lonely place than her huge mansion," Venti said. "Hmm...no wonder Ei's there. I mean...why she's there." Zhongli said. "She better let her puppet who facing face to face with Inazuma's issues," Venti said.

"She needs a lot of time...for her...and someone," Venti said. "She really needs that. Very." Zhongli said. "She can't be alone always, but Yae's there too," Venti said. "It's not gonna work for her everyday life although Yae is her best friend," Zhongli said.

Venti and Zhongli then lie down on the grass while looking at the leaves fall, the clear and sunny sky, and the very comfy atmosphere for them to have to talk to each other. This is a very good time for them to have a conversation about Ei.

"So...who do you think is gonna be her companion?" Venti inquired. "Hmm...I do not know, Vent. Her nature's like that, and no one wants to be her companion." Zhongli responded.

"Hmm...*chuckles*, maybe Traveler." Venti guessing. "Traveler? No way. She's already has Paimon." Zhongli said. "If Paimon's gone or die, Ei's gonna be Y/N's companion or otherwise." Venti said. "Hmm...are you sure with that?" Zhongli kinda not sure. "Uh-huh. Umm...maybe." Venti answered.

"If that so, I'll be so surprised, Venti. Archon like her very seldom almost never needs help from anyone." Zhongli said. "Welp...it might be, you know? Traveler and Paimon are so sociable and so kind for talking with this and talking with that." Venti said. "But if I digest this deeper. it's make sense if Y/N and Paimon can be her companion forever. But I guess...Y/N is gonna be forever her companion, that's my feeling." Zhongli said.

"Hahaha, same, Zhongli! My feeling don't know came out of nowhere says that Y/N gonna be her forever companion! *Laughs*, is that funny? I mean...unbelievable?" Venti said. "Yes, true. Cause she's the one who can take care all of those than Paimon. I mean I don't judge Paimon too, she's a great partner of Y/N of course." Zhongli said.

"*Chuckles*..." Venti chuckled. "*Chuckles*..." Zhongli also chuckled.

Venti suddenly wants something, yes...he really wants something. Something...usual for him.

"Hi, Zhong! Do you want to accompany me to go to Dawn Winery?" Venti inquired. "Hmm? Dawn Winery? Let me guess, you want to get drunk again?" Zhongli responded. "Come on, man...that place was heaven for me! Come on! I'll treat you too then, "God who doesn't have money"!" Venti said. "Ugh...Venti!!" Zhongli said then chase after Venti who already first leaving Zhongli.

To be continued....