"No," his face remains blank and I gasp.

"Why not?"

"He's annoying," he explains and Milo makes a barking sound at him? Cats bark?

Cool.

"You suck," I say.

"Not as much as you,"

I hold my hand to my heart and rolled my eyes. "If Milo doesn't sleep in here neither do I," I warn him and he shrugs

"Goddammit Adelia," his jaw ticks.

"I'll flash you," I suggest, and he immediately shakes his head.

"You'll do it by accident,"

Who says I do it by accident?

True.

"Fine," he grumbles, "But he can't stay anywhere near me."

"Dibs the middle then!" I yell excitedly patting Milo. "I would never give up on you, baby," I kiss Milo on his head, and he bites my nose.

I so say baby to Milo to get Zeke jealous. I don't.

Hell yeah, I do.

And I don't even know how that works but it does because I saw him kick Milo when I yelled "Baby" out to find him.

I have to have so much responsibility because of the two of them and their childish butts.

"With great power comes great responsibilities," I say in a British accent. They would be so proud of me.

"My God Adelia," he says, sitting next to me.

"Tomorrow, we are 100% watching every Marvel movie with Kayden,"

"Yeah, yeah,"

"We are."

He nods, "yeah,"

"You swear?"

"Yeah,"

"Say you swear, weirdo,"

"I swear,"

I smile proudly, "Okay, good,"

My cheeks warm when he grins at me.

"They all are very hot. I think you'll like Gwen, but she is dead," I scoot closer to Zeke. It's not really a spoiler though, right? Oh well.

"We talked about it in the park, and you said she was drop-dead gorgeous, like literally. Right?" He asks, and I nod kissing him on the cheek.

"Mhm, isn't that funny," I ask him, and he hesitantly nods his head.

My apology video is coming soon, I swear.

"Can you give me a shirt, please?" He nodded and got off the bed and walked into his closet, throwing me a shirt.

I thank him, taking off my shirt when my phone rings. I grab my phone and smile when I see Ajax's name.

Ajax: Can you babysit April for me tomorrow afternoon, I'll pay you extra because you're fucking greedy.

Me: Yes, I can babysit May for you. And I would've done it for free but now that you mentioned it... I'll be waiting for my money.

Ajax: Fuck you.

"Fuck," I hear Zeke curse, and I quickly cover myself, realising I was left in my bra.

"Oh yeah, hey Zeke," I say looking at him. His eyes roamed up and down my body and he whispers another curse.