"I feel fine. What happened to my parents, Zeke? How'd you get in? What's going to happen to them?"

He stares at the floor.

"Zeke,"

He doesn't look at me.

"Nothing happened to them. Not yet, at least. You'll be living with me from now on,"

"I suggested we kick the door open, you know, FBI shit," Lyndon mumbles, "no one agreed with me though so we just walked in,"

"Should've made the dramatic entrance. Did I look pretty passed out?" I ask sarcastically, forgetting the fact that I'll be living with Zeke.

"Oh, so, so pretty," Seth rolls his eyes. "Why don't you have a license?"

"Reasons,"

A pretty brunette girl walks in, a cup of water in her hand. "Hi!" She smiles widely at me as she hands me the water. "I'm Sophie,"

I bet I look flabbergasted right now, "You're pretty," and nice, sweet baby Jesus is this my sign of a having a friend that's a girl and will talk to me in a fun way?

"You are too," the smile never leaves her face as she gives Zeke a single nod.

"Has Ezekiel told you about everything? I'm sorry you've gone through that but I can guarantee you're safe. I think,"

She thinks?

"It's okay, it's not a big deal, I'm sorry for the sudden scare and all of that and thank you, Zeke, but I don't want to be a burden-"

"You're not," he says, "if anything you're doing me a favour,"

My eyes widen, "I- um, no,"

"Why not?"

"Because you guys only have three bedrooms!" I say, "Unless I'm sleeping on the couch which is absolutely not a problem at all, so okay. I guess I can live here. Cool,"

"Zeke wanted you to sleep with h-"

"Shut up," he cuts Elias off.

They smirk, "Ooo la la,"

"Can I eat now," I look down at my stomach when it grumbles.

Zeke looks down at it as well then back up at my face, "Donuts?"

I nod, "And cookies,"

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧

Sophie and I are officially best friends. Yes, I gave myself a high five as she gave me her number. I was also grateful that none of them mentioned my family because trust me, they weren't something I wanted to think about.

And my face was healing alright, nothing I haven't seen before but it was slightly worse.

It was terrifying to look at myself but I didn't let it bother me.

"Get Milo out of here," he grumbles, and I frown.

"Can't he sleep with us?" I ask him, still shocked that when I woke up