Chapter 1

So sorry if I get anything wrong, I'm not exactly a HUGE fan of HTTYD I mean I have both movies but I hardly know anything besides what's shown. If I get anything wrong PLEASE let me know. Any suggestions or advice on writing a HTTYD fic? I'd love the help. Go ahead and message me, I'd love the help.

"Hiccup!", Astrid yelled as she entered their home. "Get out here now!", clearly she was mad.

The young chief came down the stairs, he'd barely woken up. "W-What is with the screaming so early in the morning?", his hair was a wreck and he had on his flight suit.

Hiccup had gotten home extremely late the night before and didn't even bother to change. The twins took him out and, long story short, he was now hungover.

"Why don't you tell me, clearly you tell me everything.", she crossed her arms over her chest. "I was just speaking with your mother and she told me tha-"

"Shhh....", he put a finger to her lips. Hiccup leaned against the wall, he processed everything around him and came up with a conclusion.

Looking at Astrid with one eye open he spoke, "You're mad. Oh no, it's not that time of the month is it?"

"Don't you dare.", venom dripped as Astrid spoke. It was ridiculous that he'd say that because obviously it wasn't true. She took a deep breath before continuing. "You're mom and I were talking and she told me you had a sister."

"Ohh!", he banged his head against the wall repeatedly, wanting to forget those words. "She told you that?! Wait a minute, she told you that? Why would she tell you that?!"

"It doesn't matter why, it matters because you kept this from me! You kept this from everyone.", the blonde calmed herself down as much as she could.

"Listen, I'm sorry, I really am. I just didn't want anyone freaking out about it. She's been gone since we were kids, the whole village got over the fact that she wasn't coming back. Besides, we were all just kids none of us were even going to remember her.", Hiccup explained calmly.

He put a hand to her shoulder but Astrid backed away. She moved away with a disgusted look on her face. "I can't believe you. I literally can't believe you would do this."

She started walking towards the door.
Hiccup called out, "Wait, where are you going?!"

Astrid thought for a few seconds before replying, "If I had a sister who I cared dearly about, I'd never let anything keep us apart."

And with that she was out the door and on her way to look for Valka once more.

Hiccup put a hand to his face, Toothless barely coming downstairs was still half asleep. This was going to be a long day.

Astrid didn't have to look very far to find Valka. She was walking towards her. "Astrid, I was just about to check up on you and Hiccup."

"Hiccup is just fine!", she lied. "He really isn't feeling so great today but I'd love to finish our talk. Hiccup never spoke much about his sister but in all honesty I just love hearing about her.", Astrid steered Valka away.

"Oh, yes. A lovely thing.", she smiled. "Hiccup must have told you her story a million times before. Although it doesn't pain me much because I was with her all her life, Hiccup hardly had any time with Sylvi."

So that was her name. Sylvi. The young viking couldn't help but smile at the thought of meeting Sylvi.

"An attitude just like her brothers, Sylvi wanted to see the rest of her family. She grew tired and set out to find Berk.", Valka explained. "The last I saw of her she was headed east."

Astrid gave Valka a quick hug before setting out to get Stormfly. "Thank you so much! I really have to go now, I haven't..... I haven't had anything to eat today!" With those final words, Astrid was now running to her Deadly Nadder.

"Come on, girl!", she spoke with enthusiasm. Climbing on the Nadders back, she was off.

Astrid was adamant on finding Sylvi. Valka said she last saw her heading east.

So Astrid would go east, she didn't know what she would find but had high hopes in finding Hiccups sister.

I know there are a lot of Hiccup sister stories but I felt that some were just a bit..... self centered? I mean when they find his sis she's usually "bad-ass" and one-ups Hiccup in everything. But I don't want his sister to be like that, I want Hiccup to be the strong one, emotionally and maybe physically, or at least have them be at the same level. Especially because he's grown and is now an adult.

Any comments, questions, suggestions, or even advice, go ahead and message me I'll be waiting for it. Thanks for reading.